Pages

Friday, November 10, 2017

I know the plans I have for you - SSE2017 - Just Because

Hallo there,  today I am sharing a bonus page I made with the Just Because range that Cariena designed for the Scrapbook Studio Secret Event 2017.  This page was made for the papers that Cariena used for her class.

I used a cut file that you can download free on www.lovesvg.com.  I backed the cut file with different papers from the collection.  I stenciled distress ink through a stencil around the edges and mounted it on a ombre paper from the collection.

Some close ups:
 I cut tags and various elements from the cut apart sheet to use as embellishments.

 The butterflies were also cut from a patterned paper and popped up with foam dots.

 I stitched around the cardstock for extra texture.

 The leaves were cut using a Prima die and some of the green patterned paper.

I love the elements in this collection...there is just so many ideas for layouts.

I just love the simplicity of this design.

To purchase this collection visit Scrapbook Studio's online store.  Thank you for visiting my blog today.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow I love this layout, I love how you have done the verse... and great stencilling around the page.. beautiful photo.. a new fav for sure... lovely..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is STUNNING! I am LOVING that photo, the colors and that verse for the title!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an absolutely STUNNING page special lady.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥