Pages

Friday, August 18, 2017

Smile - so very Happy - September/October 2017 Hip Kits - Creative Scrappers.

Hi there,  I came across some lovely sketches on Creative Scrappers and decided to use the August 2017 sketch to scrap a photo of Stefan.  I combined the September and October 2017 Hip Kits because they just work together perfectly.  Here is my page:
Supply list:  Patterned Paper:  Maggie Holmes (Gather), Dear Lizzy (Saturday), Simple Stories (Posh); Cardstock:  American Craft; Letter Stickers:  Paige Evans (Take me Away); Wood veneer:  We'R Memory Keepers (Honey I'm home), Chipboard: Simple Stories, Stickers: Simple Stories, Brads: Simple Stories;  Puffy Stickers:  We'R Memory Keepers (honey I'm home), Buttons:  Maggie Holmes (Gather); Enamel dots: Simple Stories; Clear Stickers: Simple Stories, Die Cuts: Maggie Holmes, Simple Stories; Embroidery Floss: DMC; Ink:  Distress Ink (Stormy Sky, Tattered Rose); Stencil: Crafters Workshop.  Dies:  Quickutz Nesting flowers, Sizzix circles.

The sketch, I used one portrait photo instead of two smaller landscape ones:
Some close ups:
 The large foam "smile" is from the Paige Evans Take me Away collection.  The birdie and feathers from Simple Stories Posh.

 Colour makes me happy...so this page was such a pleasure to put together.

 I used a chicken wire stencil and some Distress Ink in Stormy Sky and Tattered Rose to break the background.

 The "so very HAPPY" painted wood veneer is from the WeR Memory Keepers Honey I'm home collection.  You can see why I adore the Hip Kits...everything they put together works perfectly.

 The tag is by Maggie Holmes and I matted my page on a Simple Stories patterned paper.

 How sweet is those little birds.  You can see that I added some stitching on my circles and framed my layout with black outlining.

At this angle you can see the dimension of adding foam dots and the lovely gold accents.

Thank you for visiting my blog today♥♥

5 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous, those papers and colors go together soo well.. what a lovely photo too.. great sketch for inspiration.. a lovely page..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and loving the photo and the hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynette, Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous! So many Fabulous details! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - you blew this one out of the water...all the details you added just make this stunning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning layout my friend ... Love all the details you put into your layout. Gorgeous photo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥