Pages

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Joy dances between the walls of our HOME - March 2017 Hip Kit

I have wanted to scrap a favourite photo of my home for a while now...but I wanted it to be the star on the page so I printed it A5 size.  I used mostly papers and embellishments from the March 2017 kit...but I also used some pretty embellishments that came in Hip Kits going back to October 2016.  I love how easily these kits mix and match.  I wanted to keep the colour palette that my home is decorated in and just love how soft this page is.  I also used a super large title and used thickers that came in a number of different kits.

Supply list:  Patterned papers:  Dear Lizzy (Lovely Day), Pink Fresh Studio (Live More), Shimelle (Little by Little); Cardstock: American Craft:  Letter Stickers: American Craft: Brown (Crate Paper Oasis), White Puffy (Maggie Holmes Cloud), Gold (Crate Paper She Blooms), Aqua (Pebbles Sunshiny Days), Wood Veneer: We'R Memory Keepers (Honey I'm Home); Leatherette Sticker: Pink Fresh Studio (Dream On); Acrylic Mirror stickers: Pink Fresh Studio (Dream On); Rubber Chips: Pink Fresh Studio (Dream On); Enamel dots: Hip Kit Exclusives; Die cuts: Houses (We'R Memory Keepers Honey I'm home) flowers: Pink Fresh Studio (Dream On); Embroidery Floss: DMC; Punch: Martha Stewart border punch.

Some close ups:
I just love it when I find the perfect embellishment to go on a page like this little die cut that says "love lives here".  You can see that I stitched around the Dear Lizzy Lovely Day paper with the houses on.  The heart is a Pink Fresh Studio mirror sticker.

This alpha has gorgeous gold flecks.  The x♥x♥ rubber charm is also by Pink Fresh Studio and the heart veneer is by We'R Memory Keepers.

 I layered the house die cut behind the photo with the house mirror sticker overlapping it.  

The wood veneer house was also by We'R Memory Keepers Honey I'm home and I layered the die cut one behind the photo with the wood veneer house overlapping the photo.

I really adore this long title.  I just outlined around the white puffy alpha so that it can be better seen against the patterned paper.

Here you can see the pretty shiny bits...love it♥~

Thank you for visiting my blog...I do hope that you found some inspiration here.

6 comments:

  1. So many sweet and adorable touched...Can see that your Home is one of love and tranquility.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely page, love the cozy touches you've added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING that photo and loving the colors!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shows how much love there is between those walls. Stunning...love the shiny bits 😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is sooo lovely! I love the papers you have used and great photo too.. I pray lots of love dances in your home too..!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this page ... such a beautiful way of showcasing your beautiful home.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥