Pages

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Super Kids - CSI 231

Hi there.  Today I am playing along with the Color Story Inspiration case file 231. This page is something totally different...but it was fun to put together. The photo I am using are of my two smallest grandsons Stefan and Juan.  They were wearing super hero onesies and they will always be my little super heros.  Here is the page I made:

 Supply list:  Patterned papers:  Kaisercraft (Finders Keepers), Studio Calico; Cardstock: American Craft; Vellum: American Craft; Wood Veneer: Studio Calico; Brads: Simple Stories (Posh); Enamel heart:  Illustrated Faith; Clear Stickers: Amy Tan; Mediums: Texture Paste, yellow acrylic paint;  Stencil: The Crafters Workshop;  Other: Silhouette Cameo (Title and Rosettes)

The case file:

This is how I solved the case file:

The Sketch:  used

The Scheme:  All colours used.

Evidence:  White background, stripes, animals, googl eyes, starburst, stars, hearts

Testimony:  I  used the word Super in my "Super Kids" title.  My journaling is a quote by Batman:  "A hero can be anyone.  Evan a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders to let him know that the world hadn't ended."

Some close ups:

 I applied some yellow coloured texture paste through a stencil on the background to add the starburst.

 This title is from the Silhouette store...and I added some googly eyes to the capital letters.

The Rosettes and the "Kaboom" cut file is also from the Silhouette Store.

I love this quote as the journaling.

Thank you for visiting my blog today♥♥

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is so good, just love the photo and love all the super hero embellies too.. love the Kaboom! great colors and perfect take on the CSI challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love this! LOVING the colors, the rosettes and the photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You amaze me how you are able to do mixed media on your layouts and still maintain a clean and simple feel... it is an art. I would so love to do a class with you. Love your take on the CSI challenge too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous subjects in a gorgeous layout. Love all the elements you have put together. You are an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥