Pages

Monday, May 15, 2017

Loved - September Hip Kit - Stuck sketches

Hallo there.  I hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day yesterday.  We spent the day at the Addo Elephant park and only returned late yesterday afternoon.  I want to share a page I made based on the May 1st Stuck sketch this month.  I have no shortage of beautiful photos to scrap at the moment...and I am enjoying every moment.  Here is my page:

Supply list:  Patterned papers:  Maggie Holmes (Gather collection); Cardstock: American Craft:  Chipboard:Maggie Holmes, Pink Fresh Studio (hearts); Enamel dots: Simple Story; Die Cuts:  Maggie Holmes Gather Ephemera; Gold phrase stickers: Maggie Holmes Gather; Brads:  Simple Stories:  Embroidery Floss;  DMC; Mist:  Prima Color Bloom (Gold Foil);  Stencil:  The crafters workshop.

The sketch:

Some close ups;
 I cut the scallop border with the Silhouette Cameo.  Don't you just love those chipboard hearts?

 The gold foil phrases are just perfect with the stenciled background.

 The "loved" chippie is also part of the Maggie Holmes (Gather chipboard)

 I broke the white background by applying some gold foil mist through a stencil...and you can see my signature hand stitching above.

 Those die cut flowers are a perfect match to the flowers on my dress :-P

Who doesn't love sparkly bits?

Thank you for visiting my blog today...do take part in the Stuck sketch challenges....Laura has such inspirational sketches ♥♥

7 comments:

  1. Hello there! I hope you had a lovely weekend! There is so much to love about this layout, the gold, the photo, the layers and the die cuts all placed so wonderfully on your layout.. another beautiful page to treasure with all your 'treasures' on it!! Have a good week ahead..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the photo, the colors and that stitching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to have a big batch of new photos to work with. This one is perfect for Mother's Day. I especially like the sparkly "Loved" title and your take on the sketch is inspirational. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the gold mist background and the round stitching!Very creative!Thank you so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this page is so stunning, love your colours and layers so much! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background work and colors on this pretty layout! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad that you had an awesome Mother's Day special lady.

    LOVE this layout ... the photo is such a happy one and you have scrapped it so beautifully. LOVE the hand stitching and stenciled background!!! Another inspirational layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥