Pages

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Love Grandchildren - January 2017 Hip Kit

Hallo there,  I really scrapped up a storm last weekend and have quite a lot of pages that I want to share here.  I am currently enjoying playing with the photos that were taken at our Grandies photo shoot in February.  Today I am sharing a layout with a very cute photo of our six little treasures.

Supply list:  Patterned papers:  Hip Kit Exclusives,  Pink Paislee (Moonstruck), One Canoe Two (Hazelwood), Cardstock:  American Craft; Wood Veneer: My Minds Eye; Chipboard: Celebr8 (title), Maggie Holmes Shine (birds); Paper Clip:  One Canoe Two (Hazelwood); Puffy Stickers: Pink Paislee; Enamel dots: Hip Kit Exclusives:  Die Cuts: Pink Paislee (Moonstruck), Dear Lizzy (Camera); Embroidery Floss: DMC; Ink: Distress Ink (Antique Linen) Stencil: Tim Holtz; Embssing Glitter powder: Zing; Dandelion die cut: Memory Box.

I used this sketch by Laura Whitaker:

Some close ups:
 I took this photo at an angle so that you can see the dimension and the lovely sparkly gold accents.

 An eclectic mix of embellishments.  the wood veneer heart was also heat embossed with gold glitter embossing powder.

 I adore the litte birds that is from an old December 2015 Hip Kit.  It is from Maggie Holmes' Shine collection.  The little heart paper clip is from the One Canoe Two Hazelwood collection.

 These six precious ones truly completes life's circle of love.

Another little bird perched on the photo and some hand stitching on the circles completes this page.

Thank you for visiting my blog, I hope that you could find some inspiration here ♥♥

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING that photo and the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, just love the photo, and you have used the sketch wonderfully too.. love the dandelions!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning photo complemented so beautifully with your creative flair.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another GORGEOUS page special lady ... Just love that photo of your 6 awesome grandchildren!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥