Pages

Friday, May 26, 2017

Happy Life - March 2017 Hip Kit - Stuck sketches

Hallo there.  I am sharing a page I made based on the latest Stuck sketch.  I must be honest and say that Laura just creates the most amazing inspiring sketches and I love to work with them.  I used the March Hip Kit and one of the photos taken during our photo shoot in February.  Here is my page:

Supply list:  Patterned papers:  Dear Lizzy (Lovely day), Shimelle (Little by Little), Maggie Holmes (Chasing Dreams); Cardstock:  American Craft; Letter Stickers:  Dear Lizzy Thickers; Chipboard: Fabscraps; Flags:  Dear Lizzy; Flowers:  Prima; Rubber charms:  Pink Fresh (Dream On); Flair:  Hip Kit Exclusive; Leatherette shapes: Pink Fresh (Dream On); Enamel dots; My Minds Eye; Die cuts: Maggie Holmes (Chasing Dreams); Ink:  Distress Ink (tumbled glass, cracked pistachio); Stencil: Prima; Doilie: Stash

Laura's sketch:

Some close ups:
 I stenciled the background with a pretty Prima stencil.  The chipboard clock was inked with blue Versa Magic (Night Sky).  How cute is the exclusive flair?

 Some pretty layers and the colours of the flags were just perfect to be added to this cluster.

I love it when I can use my stash of Prima flowers.  The little rubber charms are by Pink Fresh Studio.  I added the little pink birdie on this side of the page.

 I added the blue birdie on Kobus'  side.  The teal phrase sticker is a Pink Fresh leatherette sticker.

 Another little cluster added to the journaling to draw the eye.

The Dear Lizzy thickers have beautiful gold accents...love it.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today ♥♥

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING that photo, the colors, the flowers and the masking!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynette this is beautifully designed and a wonderful take on the sketch. I love your creative flair.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous page to showcase your love for each other and your philosophy on life. Love the colour combo and the stencilling. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so LOVEly! the photo is so beautiful and tender and love the soft colors you have used and each and every embellishment is sitting in the perfect spot.. another beautiful layout celebrating the special moments in your life.. and love the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is always so perfect and so refreshing~ Miss chatting wit you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome page ... I will share my page which I did using your page as inspiration.

    I JUST LOVE this photo of you and Mr. K.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wow! This is a gorgeous layout, you have scrapped the photo beautifully, with a great colour palette and perfect embellishing. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous page for a gorgeous photo! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutley stunning Lynette, each and every detail is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great take on the sketch Lynette, and I agree about Laura's sketches...they are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lovely Lynette, I'm always so inspired and awed by your layouts. Love your work. Huggies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥