Pages

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Bloom - Paige Evans Oh My Heart - Scrapbook Studio

Hi there,  I will be sharing the three pages I made for the Oh My Heart kit that was available at Scrapbook Studio.  I adore the fresh and colourful colours of this collection and have even challenged myself to use the relative feminine collection to make some masculine pages.  The first layout I want to share is of a photo of Wynand and Nadia.  One of my favourite photos from their family photo shoot late last year.

Supply list:  Patterned papers:  Pink Paislee (Oh my Heart); Cardstock;  American Craft; Chipboard title: Celebr8; Die Cuts:  Pink Paislee (Oh my Heart); Enamel dots:  Simple Stories; Embroidery Floss:  DMC; Embossing Powder:  WOW Rose Gold;  Other: Silhouette Cameo to cut the Bloom title, doily from my stash.

Some close ups:
 I like to outline my patterned papers and I added a doily from my huge stash of doilies.  I fell in love with these doilies and ended up ordering a box from Amazon...I will never need to buy another doily.

 I usually mat my photos on white and a dark cardstock mat and then pop it up with fun foam.

 The Celebr8 chippie was heat embossed with rose gold embossing powdeer.

 The flower die cut was also popped up on foam dots to create dimension.

I stuck down the title and then pierced holes with my paper piercer before hand stitching around the entire title.  Finally I cut a quarter inch from the edges of the white cardstock and mounted the layout on a patterned paper.

Thank you for visiting my blog ♥♥

6 comments:

  1. The most beautiful photo for a stunning layout! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so now what kit is this one? I love the papers so vibrant. All that stitching... I love it and I really have to try it but I am not sure I have the patience... beautiful photo... you are such an inspiration to me... thank you for sharing your gorgeous work. I need to get these kits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! LOVING that photo and the title work!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning photo which just glows with love and your layout reflects your love for them. Brilliant work Lynette and you know I adore the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work, as usual! Your skills are stellar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning, love the photo and love the title 'bloom' too so very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥