Pages

Monday, May 29, 2017

Be in love with your life - February 2017 Hip Kit

Hallo there.  At the beginning of this new week I want to share a page I made that is a bit different from what I normally do.  I loved this page by Beata Valint!!!  I wanted to challenge myself to use a large photo on my page...and this photo of Wynand and Nadia was perfect and allowed enough space in the photo for me to add a relatively large title.

Supplies list:  Patterned papers:  Maggie Holmes (Chasing dreams); Crate Paper (Oasis); Cardstock:  Amerian Craft:  Letter Stickers:  April Hip Kit Exclusive;  Word Phrases:  Tim Holtz; Chipboard:  Maggie Holmes; Foiled Hearts:  Pink Fresh Studio:  Stickers:  Maggie Holmes (Chasing Dreams); Embroidery Floss: DMC Variegated;  Other:  Silhouette Cameo to cut the hearts and the title.  Title font is Bromello.

Some close ups:
 
 I cut the hearts with the Cameo and then backed it with patterned papers.  I then popped the hearts onto foam to add dimension.

 I saw this quote on Pinterest and knew that I wanted to use it on a layout.

 A little banner cluster and some hand stitching is about the only other embellishments added.

Some phrase stickers with a little foil heart to complete the page.
 
I love the new trend of gold foiling on the embellishments.

Thank you for visiting my blog today♥♥

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful page with beautiful people living and enjoying their lives.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i love this big photo and love the quote too.. and the hearts... really this is a new fav.. love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is STUNNING! LOVING that photo, the title, the stitching and the hearts!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the different photo size on this...makes it so interesting

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this layout ... such gorgeous subjects!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥