Pages

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Together - December Hip Kit - Scrapbook Studio sketch

Hi there....I actually created a 2pager for a change.  I wanted to document our visit to Bramon Wine Estate in December and a single page just doesn't cut it for events.  I used Cariena's sketch as inspiration to use some of the embossing folders and the stamps that is sitting in my stash.  Here is the page I made:

Supply list:  Patterned papers:  Hip Kit Exclusives, Paige Evans, Echo Park, Maggie Holmes; Cardstock:  American Craft; Chipboard title:  Celebr8; Flowers: Prima;  Brads: Teresa Collins; Clear Stickers:  Pink Paislee Memorandum; Die Cuts: Paige Evans; Embroidery Floss:  DMC; Ink: Versafine (Smokey Grey),  Distress Ink (Hickory Smoke); Ranger Stickels (Gunsmoke); Stamps:  Bubbles - Scrapbook Studio; Circles:  Prima Finnabair; Border punch: Martha Stewart; Embossing Folders:  Couture Creations, Kaisercraft.

Cariena's Sketch:

Some close ups:
 Love all the circle elements.

 I first inked my title then covered it with stickles.  Instead of enamel dots I also used the stickles.

 I love the texture of the embossed circles.

 How pretty is those music notes...that is an embossing folder by Couture Creations.  I couldn't resist stitching around the circles.

Some more circles and some more stitching.

 Pretty banners and a few clear stickers.

 To go along with the circle theme I stamped bubbles at the top of the background.  That is a stamp that we received at a Scrapbook Studio event.

Thank you for visiting my blog today ♥♥



7 comments:

  1. Ohhh this is lovely! Great memories in those photos, love the different size photos, love the circles elements and great embossing. it is those little things that add so much!! I hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful....saw it on FB! Fabulous design and elements...the styling so gorgeous! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you! Those circle elements....they really, really look brilliant! LOOOVE how you've 'treated' them all slightly differently. And go YOU using your stamps. I'm in the middle of sorting mine out. Nightmare job. But they've gotten into such a mess. Needs must! And the stickles. Great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the textures and all the circles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS!!!!! Definitely another C.A.S.E.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, sometimes a two pager is needed to tell the story and this is a brilliant double. Love the textured circles and the stitching. The shimmery title works well. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥