Pages

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Lovely - March Hip Kit

Hallo there.  Today I would like to share another page I made with the March kit.  I simply adore the new Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams butterfly patterned paper and I know that both the pages I got in my kit will  be fussy cut and the butterflies are going to make their appearance on a lot of different pages.  The photo was taken with a recent grandchildren/grandparents photo shoot and I love this photo of me with my one and only granddaughter.

Supply list:  Patterned papers:  Paige Evans Oh my Heart, Dear Lizzy, Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams; Cardstock:  American Crafts; Chipboard:  Maggie Holmes; Fringed butterfly:  Maggie Holmes; Flowers;  Prima; Embroidery Floss:  DMC Variegated; Ink:  Tim Holtz Distress Ink; Cut File: Just Nick; Other:  Silhouette Cameo.

Some close ups:
I never get enough of hand stitching.  I just love the texture it adds to the cut file.  I used a Just Nick cut file and cut it in two different sizes on the pink ombre Paige Evans Oh my heart paper.

I combined the chipboard floral with some Prima flowers from my stash.  The hearts are also from the Chasing Dreams chipboard and have rose gold foiling.

I inked the butterflies with black Tim Holtz Distress Ink to give it more definition.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today ♥♥

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love this Lynette and I love Maggie Holmes papers. I think I need to get this kit... just want to find someone who will share shipping with me. <3 <3 stunning photo too... arent' they just the best <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the first thing I noticed was that absolutely gorgeous photo!! wow.. and then all the butterflies, and then the stitching...and then the addition of the flowers, and this is oh so pretty...a really feminine layout for the two beauty's in the photo!!! a new fav for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very special photo, beautifully scrapped. Love the butterflies - they seem to be in many collections at the moment. Your stitching adds definition and style and the whole thing just oozes love. Beautiful work. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply divine. That girl is very special. I really do see something sooo - I dunno - anyways, she's simply special. LOOOOVE the butterflies.... love the stitching [heck! What's WRONG with me??!!!!] & most of all, love the ombre look on the cut file. It's a gorgeous photo and you've created such a gorgeous page for it:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply just gorgeous! LOVING that photo, the butterflies and the stitching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a masterpiece just like you special lady.

    LOVE the photo of you two ... she is growing up far too quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥