Pages

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Family Portrait - December Hip Kit

I absolutely adore the Pink Paislee (Paige Evans) collections.  When I saw the one patterned background in the December Hip Kit I knew that I wanted to use it for a background...peeking out from behind a cut file.  The colours are perfect to scrap photos that was taken on a recent family photoshoot that Wynand and Nadia had.  So here is my complete page:

Supply list:  Patterned papers:  Hip Kit Exclusives, Paige Evans; Cardstock; American Craft; Chipboard Title:  Celebr8; Flowers:  Prima; Die cuts:  Paige Evans; Twine: Coats; Doily (gift from Scrap Affairs); Leaf die cuts:  Hip Kit; Embossing Powder:  Tsukineko; Other:  Silhouette Cameo.

Some close ups:
I am totally obsessed with heat embossing and isn't that gold stunning?

Flowers that have sat in my stash for a while now...and I brought in black with the die cut leaves.

Another little flower cluster at the top of the photo.

A reminder that the little ones grow up way to quickly.

Thank you for visiting my blog today ♥♥

6 comments:

  1. Hi There, hows things? Good as can be I hope... This layout is soooo beautiful.. I love the cut out back ground and the colors peeking through.. gorgeous photo and love the pops of black which just add pow!! the flower clusters are lovely too.. I hope your week is going well and your son is recovering well after the surgery...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! I am LOVING the colors, that background and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, so beautiful!! The cut file background works perfect with the BG paper. Gorgeous flower accents. The black and gold really make everything pop. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another awesomely beautiful page Lynette ... Love everything about it.

    And the photo is very special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of that cut file...loving your heat embossing [what's NOT to love, eh?!} & those flower clusters.... I'm not into flowers, but they are super cute. And the colours....BLISS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work with that beautiful family portrait!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥