Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Best little Moments - December Hip Kit

Hi there...I am still creating with my December Hip Kit.  This will be page 8 and there is still a stack of papers and embellishments left...but I need to move onto a new kit.  I have way to much just sitting in my stash.  I used a Just Nick cut file that I changed up.  I substituted the heart for a star and some of the larger circles for smaller stars.  The photo of Kobus and our grandson Lukas was taken in Plettenberg Bay.  I love capturing these precious moments and recording them.

Supply list :  Patterned papers:  Hip Kit Exclusives; Cardstock:  American Craft; Letter stickers:  Amy Tangerine thickers; Clear Stickers;  Pink Paislee (Memorandum); Flair: Hip Kit Exclusives; Acrylic word:  My Minds Eye;  Acrylic stars:  Hip Kit Exclusives; Die cuts:  Hip Kit Exclusives; Embroidery Floss: DMC Variegated; Ink:  Tim Holtz Distress ink (Tumbled glass); Other:  Silhouette Cameo.

Some close ups:
 I coloured the white foam letters with Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass distress ink and created an ombre effect with it.

 I added all the acrylic stars that I had left of what was in the kit.

I just adore the effect the hand stitching adds to the page.

Thank you for visiting my blog today♥♥  I am so sorry that I don't get around to blog hop these days.  My days are so full and when I have a few moments I choose to create...I hope you understand.

xx

7 comments:

  1. Yup! The stitching looks fantastic! The star cut file looks gobsmackingly marvellous & am adoring the way you've transformed the alphas. Loooooooove this one V much:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this looks wonderful.. I love the cut out stars and what a precious photo.. it just goes to show you dont need to load up your page to get a beautiful result.. this is so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors, the stars and the stitching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the sweetest page depicting the love between these two. Love the cut file and the gorgeous stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have showcased this awesome photo so beautifully. Your hand stitching is beyond perfect. I live in awe of you special lady!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout, that background is simply awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful...love how you coloured the title! Beautiful work! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥