Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Write it on your Heart - September Hip Kit

Hallo there....I have a couple of pages that I made in these past few weeks and haven't shared here yet.  While we were on holiday in Plettenberg Bay in December we had lunch at the Bramon Wine Estate and the day was a perfect photo opportunity.  Here is a page with one of the photos that I took of Wynand and Nadia on that day.

Supply list:  Patterned papers:  Maggie Holmes Gather; Cardstock: American Craft; Letter stickers:  Maggie Holmes; Chipboard: Pink Fresh Studios; Brads: Simple Stories; Puffy Heart: Hip Kit Exclusive; Bow: Maggie Holmes; Die cuts: Maggie Holmes; Leaf cut: Silhouette; Doodle flower die cut: Just Nick Studio; Border punch: Martha Stewart; Other: Doily from my stash.

Some close ups:
 All the tags and die cuts are from the Maggie Holmes Ephemera pack.

 The puffy heart was a left over from the May Hip Kit and the chipboard hearts are by Pink Fresh Studio.

 I little bow is also part of the Maggie Holmes Gather collection.

 I wanted to emphasize the gold accents and cut some leaves with the Silhouette Cameo and covered them with glossy accents and gold glitter.

I adore this doodle flowers!  It is a cut file that I bought from Just Nick Studio.  I first wanted to stitch this on the bottom of the page but when I cut them they were so delicate that I just loved the way they looked on the page.

Thank you for visiting my blog today♥♥

8 comments:

  1. Those flowers at the bottom are sooooo lovely & delicate....I'm adoring the way you've used the tags & the leaves you've gold glittered on are totally YUM!! I really love the little frame, too. Actually, there's nothing on this page I don't like;) Hope your boy comes through his operation well, too :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I hope things are going well for you all... This looks lovely, a gorgeous photo and I love the contrasting papers, the pretty florals on the top and the flowers along the bottom.. And love the gold embellishments too. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this! LOVING the colors and those flowers at the bottom!! I hope all went well with his surgery!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful photo, scrapped to perfection. I'm swooning over the pink floral paper at the top and the cut file flowers are sooo gorgeous. Together they make the page a winner for me. Praying for your boy's complete recovery :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great layout. It's good to see Wijnand well and laughing. I love the floral paper and those fine black flowers are exquisite. I have never seen those before. Beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout special lady ... and what a beautiful photo!!! You can see that the subjects love the person behind the camera.

    I kept going up and down looking at all the different pieces of the layout and WOW those flowers at the bottom are simply awesome!!!!

    You are such an inspiration!!! Now that my scrapbook room is nearly organized I hope to find my mojo in there somewhere!!! Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not just pretty, also very very fun too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥