Pages

Monday, February 6, 2017

Hello 2017 - December Hip Kit

Hello there.  I want to share another page with a photo taken during our December holidays.  I decided to make this about welcoming in the new year with new vision...the wish of  MORE of the good stuff in our lives.

Supply list:  Patterned paper:  Hip Kit Exclusives, Paige Evans (Take me Away), Echo Park; Cardstock: American Craft; Letter Stickers:  Dear Lizzy Thickers; Card: Hip Kit Project life card; Paperclip: Paige Evans; Flowers; Prima; Flair: Hip Kit Exclusive; Puffy Hearts: Freckled fawn; Tassel: Maggie Holmes;  Die cuts: Hip Kit Exclusives;  Ink: Distress Inks (Antique linen, Dried Marigold, Vintage Photo); Dies: Sizzex circles; Border Punch: EK Success; Stencil: Celebr8

I used this sketch by Laura Whitaker:

 Some close ups:
 I used the little dots of the Alpha stickers as embellishments.  Love these silver puffy hearts by Freckled Fawn.

 I struggle to use tassels and clips...here I feel I nailed it!

 I love using white cardstock (no surprise there) but I also like to break the white with a bit of stenciling and bring in a bit of mixed media that way.

 I can't remember in which month's kit this card came...but I knew that I wanted to use it to feature somewhere on  page...and it found it's home.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today ♥♥

8 comments:

  1. More of all the good things!! and more time to just sit and create too.. this is lovely, the photo is gorgeous, natural and just you two... love the hint of stenciling on the back ground and great take on the sketch too... i hope this year does bring you more.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I'm with you on the More List. I'd like you to do a Less List now, LOL....less work, less stress, less housework, less....... hahaaaaa!!! ANYWAYS.....I adore those hearts...noticed them on your other page. They are way cool. Also agree, you have nailed the tassle. I don't mind small ones, but most 'stick out' too much for me! And I love the using of alpha dots as page embellies. As usual, you totally ROCK Laura's sketch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!!!! Love love love the soft colors and the list you made!! But, I must agree with Lizzy H. on her comment too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this and you rocked Laura's sketch. THey are my faves. Lovely colours and I love the white background. Gorgeous work as always

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful page Lynette. Love the soft coral and teal combo, as well as the light touch with the mixed media background . I haven't seen those puffy hearts anywhere; will keep an eye out for some. Now to the list - such a great list, I concur completely. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THIS PAGE!!!! And I echo the sentiments ... More time to create!

    Love the photo of you and Mr K!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet layout and sweet photo of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nogmaals baie dankie dat jy my gewys het wat alles gedoen kan word met scrapbooking!! Die blog is fantasties en sal my die moed gee om verder te gaan! Ek het nog baie om te leer en sal dit gou moet doen, wil so baie doen!!! Mag onse Vader nog tonne seëninge oor jou laat daal, jy is n besondere mensie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥