Pages

Monday, January 9, 2017

Mischief - September Hip Kit

I am sharing another page made with the September Hip Kit.  I used some photos of Stefan and Bella taken when she was just a puppy.  They are really best friends and get up to all kinds of Mischief.  Here is my page:

Supply list:  Patterned papers: Maggie Holmes (Gather), Simple Stories (Posh); Cardstock: American Craft; Letter Stickers: Pink Fresh (Indigo Hills); Chipboard Glitter Frame: Heidi Swapp; Chipboard: American Craft, Maggie Holmes; Enamel Dots; Simple Stories; Die Cuts: Crate Paper, Simple stories; Bow: Maggie Holmes; Embroidery floss: DMC; Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Antique Linen); Stencil: Prima; Dies: Memory Box.

The Laura Whitaker sketch:

Some close ups:
 I just love playing with a lot of paper layers behind my photos.  the cute little birdies are die cuts from the Simple Stories (Posh) collection's ephemera pack.

 The cute little dog was just perfect for this page.

 I added the dandelion die cut to echo the dandelion in the bottom cluster.

I love using white cardstock and altering it slightly with some stencils and inks.  Here I used a Prima crackle stencil and some Tim Holtz Distress Ink.

Thank you for visiting my little place in cyber space today.  I hope you found some inspiration here ♥♥

10 comments:

  1. Your page is perfect! Great take on the sketch. Love the colours you used. The little touches of sparkly gold. And that great SS collection. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning page. Oh there is just something about a boy and his dog. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, Lynette !!!
    Congratulations on past Christmas and Happy New Year!
    ... Can not get used to it: the New Year, and you have the summer)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous page Lynette - you interpret Laura's sketches brilliantly. Every boys needs a dog and every dog needs a boy. These photos just epitomise that saying! Love the paper combo and the MM background. Heck, I love everything about this page. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun and cute page and the photo just precious! ;-) Lovely work! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mischief???!!! are you sure you got the right title ?? hehe.. looking at those sweet photos one can only think how angelic they look!! hehe.. i know better than that.. having had little boys and puppies... Mischief is a perfect title.. and once again a wonderful take on the sketch with great embellishments... I hope your week is off to a great start!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and loving those sweet photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME interpretation of the sketch special lady!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just so beautiful....I'm liking your subtle stenciling too & most of all, love that bottom heart cluster, such a nice finishing touch. I'm rather enjoying working with blue tones atm myself. Such a change from black, I reckon!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely layout with lots of fun elements!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥