Pages

Monday, January 23, 2017

Adventure - August Hip Kit

Hi there.  The page I am sharing today was the first one I scrapped with the August kit.  I have found it notoriously difficult to cut into a brand new kit.  Until I cut that first piece of paper I just don't know where to start with all the pretty goodies that is contained in each kit.  So after much humming and hawing this was the best I could come up with.  Seriously the first page is always super difficult.

Supply list:  Patterned papers: Crate Paper; Dear Lizzy, Amy Tangerine; Cardstock: American Craft; Wood Veneer: Jillibean Soup; Chipboard Title: Celebr8;  Flair: Adri du Preez; Enamel dots: My Minds Eye; Enamel hearts: Illustrated Faith; Die cuts: Hip Kit Exclusives; Twine: WeR Memory Keepers: Dies: Quickutz nesting dies; Other: Doily from my stash.

The sketch I used:

Some close ups:
 I matted my patterned papers on dark grey cardstock.

 The title is a Celebr8 chipboard that I just inked in dark blue.

 I love this delicate doily...and I ordered a stash of it from Amazon.

Thank you for visiting my blog today ♥♥

6 comments:

  1. A lovely page, chock full of interesting details, like the stitching and the faux stitching. The floral paper is so pretty and the photos of the children enjoying the great outdoors are a delight. Especially like the flair that says keep calm and take photos. A perfect embellie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doily is totally delish! Love that you 'managed' to cut into your kit! I don't have those sorts of probs, myself;)!!! That floral paper....yum! The wood title looks fabulous & I'm liking the 'grounding' that stitching gives down the side....& hoping now you've broken the kit it swings into action more easily for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow this is beautiful.. love the papers and great sketch too.. love the hearts and clusters and love the wooden hearts too.. having the top photo just a hint slanted really looks great and wonderful memories in the photos too.. I hope your week is going well..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love love love the photos, the colors and that title work!! And I am the same way, I always hesitate before digging into a new kit! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous page special lady!!!! You certainly are my embellishing queen!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥