Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Say Cheese - Hip Kit Club

Hallo there.  I love fetching my two littlest grandsons from Creche and bringing them home with me.  This time we stopped at the supermarket on my way home and they promised to be good little boys.  I bought them each a gingerbread man as a treat.  When we got home I wanted them to pose with their gingerbread men before they ate them.  Let's just say they don't really like the camera and since they were small they either give me the cheesiest smile or no smile at all.  These photos document the moment anyway :)

Supply list:  Patterned papers:  Hip Kit Exclusives, Celebr8; Cardstock: American Craft; Wood Veneer: Simple Stories, My Minds Eye; Chipboard Title: Celebr8; Chipboard: Crate Paper, Heidi Swapp; Wooden dots: My Minds Eye; Brad: Simple Stories; Rubber charms: Pink Fresh Studio; Enamel dots: My Minds Eye; Puffy stars: Heidi Swapp; Embroidery Floss: DMC.

Some Close ups:
 Only a bit of stitching this time.  I am still working with the scraps of older Hip Kits.

 I cut some banners to balance the page.

 The chipboard camera is by My Minds Eye and the Yellow arrow and Hello speech bubble are by Heidi Swapp.

 I love the blue, yellow and black colour combination for boys...and the layering of the puffy Heidi Swapp star over the wood veneer.

Just look at those little faces...You wouldn't believe that they are actually happy :-D

Thank you for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave some love ♥♥

12 comments:

  1. How happy and fun is this. Fab scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this! LOVING those adorable photos, the colors and the bigger circle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the subjects of your pages ... they give you such awesome pages to do. Love the colors, and of course your sewing is impeccable ... Mine just doesn't come out as well but I am still trying. You are such an inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photo, Lynette! its so hard to persuade the good pose ....
    Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha - Oh this layout made me laugh out loud. I know that story inside out! But you did well to get anything at all from the little monkeys! Love the sketch and your trademark stitching. Another everyday moment recorded for posterity. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kids are funny aren't they!? But Crikey I get frustrated when all I want is one good photo! Hehe.. This looks wonderful ,great papers and design, and the photos are fun, what scally wags the boys must have been! A good layout to remember them as little boys full of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! I guess Lucas is also getting to that 'silly face' stage. Such a shame....least they're not sour faced or stone faced teenagers yet! Prob won't take long to come around, eh?!! I'm with you on this colour combo and I really enjoy looking at your little bits and pieces you add to your pages. And cough! 'ONLY A LITTLE STITCHING'???!!!!!!!!!! LOL!! Looks brill, of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous. The boys are so cute and are growing up so fast! Hey, so exciting that you won my giveaway! We love our sketches. :) Email me at shawja417@gmail.com and I can tell you how to get the pdf from Kristine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another wonderful layout with great details!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cheeky little monkeys... and yes the pictures are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun page! LOL....boys and photo's....even Joe has started avoiding the camera, especially when I ask him to smile! ;-) Love the cheesy circle at the top! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute, cute, cute! I completely understand when you say the boys don't like the camera, I am having the same issue with my six year old granddaughter, silly girl. As always, love all of your detail.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥