Pages

Monday, November 28, 2016

Happy Day - April Hip Kit

Hello there.  I found this page that I made during the time that I was absent from blogging...so I didn't share it before.  The photos were taken at Tanglewood in Ramsgate while we were on vacation on the South Coast of KZN.

Supply list:  Patterned papers:  Amy Tangerine, Elle's Studio, Pink Fresh Studio, Maggie Holmes Bloom; Cardstock: American Craft; Letter Stickers: American Craft; Flowers: Petaloo; Enamel dots: My Minds Eye; Washi Tape; Pink Fresh Studio; Rub ons: Shimelle; Die cuts: Shimelle; Other:  PanPastels and a Prima stencil.

As you know I love to use Laura's sketches.



Some close ups:
 I used PanPastels and stenciled the butterflies onto the background using a Prima stencil.

 The pretty butterflies were cut from a Maggie Holmes Bloom patterned paper.

 I matted my banners onto a dark pink Elle's Studio paper.

 A few flowers and some rub ons to finish it off.

 The leaves cutfile is by Wilna Furstenberg.

The Alpha thickers were from a very old sheet that I got in a Studio Calico kit years ago.

It always makes me feel good when I use things that has been part of my growing stash...but that does not mean it is getting any less.

Thank you for visiting my blog today ♥

13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos, the colors and the butterflies!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty and gorgeous page! I can totally identify with using up goodies from the stash but yes, my stash grows!!!! LOL....
    Sorry that I haven't visited lately...but life has just been crazy! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages always make me smile Lynette. I love the way you interpret sketches, managing somehow to have lots of detail, whilst maintaining an uncluttered graphic design. I'm inspired too, by the way you scrap photos of you and your husband. I need to do more of that. Fabulous work. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous page ... Love the half and half background with the butterflies on it ... I really need to practice more with stencils as I love the effect. You really are the queen of elegant embellishment!!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The way you used the title on this layout was perfect! Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those butterflies in the bg are totally cute! No stitching.. your pre-stitching time, eh??!!!! LOVE the big banners:):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a lovely sketch, and your layout is beautiful.. I love how you use simple embellishments and the whole page just looks complete.. wonderful memories too by the look of it... love the butterflies..

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just perfection. Pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout. Thanks for sharing the sketch. BL

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really great layout! Love the butterflies on the base. BL

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! Loving all of the butterfly stencils, need to find mine! I attended a crop in October and lost, or misplaced, every last one! Love the script from Isaiah under the sweet photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥