Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Capture - September Hip Kit

Hi there...I have been trying to use up my kits as I go along...but I now have a few untouched kits and when I get a cute photo that I know will go perfectly with the papers in the kits I can't help myself...I dig right in.  Fortunately the kits can be mixed and matched with older kits.  I adore all the Maggie Holmes (Gather collection) and Dear Lizzy (Saturday collection) that are in these kits and the blues and yellows just go so very well with this photo of Lukas and Fat Cat.

Supply list:  Patterned papers:  Dear Lizzy (Saturday collection), Maggie Holmes (Gather collection); Cardstock: American Craft; Letter Sticker:  American Craft (Blessed); Chipboard: Simple Stories (Posh), Maggie Holmes (Gather) Crate (Cute Girl); Button: Maggie Holmes; Enamel dots & Heart: Teresa Collins; Die cuts: Crate Paper; Loved Sticker: Maggie Holmes: Mist: Color Bloom Sunshine; Stencil: The Crafters Workshop; Other (film strip): Silhouette Cameo.

I used this sketch by Brenda Ragsdale:

Some close ups:
 `The yellow tag was cut out of a Project Life card.  The grey chipboard cat face and the gold heart  is from the Crate Paper Cute Girl chipboard sheet

 The Capture title, gold arrow heads and gold arrow is from the Maggie Holmes  (Dream) Thickers.

I used Sunshine Color Bloom Mist and a sunburst stencil to break the white background.  The cute little camera is from the Simple Stories (Posh) chipboard sheet and the "little moments" chipboard is from the Maggie Holmes (Gather) chipboard sheet.

These lines goes so well together.  The enamel dots are from an older Teresa Collins collection.

Thank you for visiting my blog today.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

♥♥

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the film strip and the photo!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this striking page! Just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You create boy's pages so well Lynette. Love the bold colours and the clean lines. The photo is charming with the bright eyes captured perfectly. I know I say it often, but this is a new fave for me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous page Lynette! The way you embellish your pages is so elegant and fun. I just love the photo of Lukas and Fat Cat ... Fat Cat sure knows he is loved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely! The colors are great, fabulous design and the photo is so sweet! I hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bright, bold layouts Lynette and this is no exception. Clear, happy and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, what a super sweet page! Love that photo!!! And love the blue/yellow colors of your page, they are so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looove the colours on this page! Just so fabulous and the photo just precious! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the title and filmstrip...beautiful! Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore these colours & really, really like your film strip down the side. Nice balancing bit....& the gold hearts - MWAH! I'd love to get those kits....it's just the postage that's the killer :) But this is 2nd best, seeing you design with them:):)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This page has real pop! Works fabulously with the sweet photo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another great layout! The details are perfect!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great layout! bright and, at the same time, gentle)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥