Pages

Friday, October 28, 2016

This life is Amazing - Celebr8 - The Simple Life

Today I am sharing a page I made with Celebr8's brand new collection called "The Simple Life"  and designed by the talented Kim Watson.  The owner of Celebr8 challenged me to make a page based on their sketch for the collection.  I used some photos of the three musketeers dating back to their Kindergarten play in November 2012.

Supply list:  Patterned papers: Celebr8 The Simple Life; Chipboard: Celebr8; Ribbon and sequins: Celebr8; Mixed Media: Texture Paste through a Celebr8 stencil; Embossing Powder: Lindy's Stamp Gang, Glossy Accents.

Here is the sketch....you will note that I very much kept to the original sketch.

Some close ups:
 I stuck down my background pieces and then applied texture paste through a stencil for extra texture.  I also added two ribbons along the bottom and then applied glossy accents over the top and sprinkled the sequins into the glossy accents.

 The circle was hand stitched (of course) and the title and arrow were heat embossed.

 The cute little chipboard cameras were also heat embossed and popped up on foam dots.

A subtitle and another arrow on the right side page also heat embossed.

 I spread glossy accents over the circle of the spinner and then heat embossed a wood veneer arrow in silver and attached it to the spinner.

Thank you for visiting my blog today...I hope that I could inspire you to create.

♥♥

13 comments:

  1. A very lovely layout. Love the sequins along the lace and the cameras look stunning. I love embossing. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! Love the sequins applied to the ribbon. Perfect take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent layout, Lynette!
    Happy Halloween you! notably a some fun)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good ole Glossy Accents! They really make those elements 'pop'....love that you've gotten 5 photos on the 2 pages & my most favest bit that I'm hoping to 'emulate' - or try to do, at least!!! - is the sequins stuck down like that. I really like 'em!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks lovely, and when i have a great sketch to work with, why change anything?? great sketch, love the cameras and the stencilling and lovely photos too.. I hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!! LOVING the photos, the cameras and the stitching!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty layout and color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous double page. Love all the fine details and accents... BL

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU INSPIRE ME!!!! to be a better scrapbooker! Another GORGEOUS page!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous! Love the texture paste and the sequins with the ribbon! BL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous sequin ribbon and l like the addition of some stitching, it's a great layout- BL

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH you always put a lot of effect into your layout, beautiful pages!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥