Pages

Friday, September 2, 2016

Sparkle - April Hip Kit

Hi there,  I hope you are doing well.  I am sharing another page made with the April Hip Kit and photos that was taken during a recent photoshoot that my oldest son's family had.

Here is my page:
Supply list:  Patterned papers:  Elle's Studio, April Hip Kit Exclusives; Cardstock: American Craft; Letter Stickers: American Craft; Stickers; Shimelle; Wood Veneer: Studio Calico; Flowers: Silhouette Studio; Rubber Buttons: Pink Fresh Studio; Brads: My Minds Eye, Teresa Collins; Enamel Dots: My Minds Eye; Rub Ons: Amy Tangerine; Die cuts: Shimelle;  Mist: Lindy's; Flowers: Leaves: Silhouette Cameo.

Sketch by Laura Whitaker:
 Some close ups:
 I used pink patterned paper from the kit to cut the flowers and then shaped them with a stylus...a doily from my stash and a sprinkle of embellishments.

 The Lindy's mist gives the leaves some shimmer.

 An old set of thickers and a V is custom made into an A.

 The stars of this page...three cute little faces.

I stuck down the clear stickers from the Shimelle range onto white cardstock and then fussy cut it.

Thank you for visiting my blog ♥♥

12 comments:

  1. Hi! Happy September!! This is adorable, I think the photos are so gorgeous, and I love the flowers and doileys and the stars!! and anther great sketch you have used for inspiration!! beautiful creating.. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this! LOVING those photos, the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous page and looove the photo's. The elements are perfect and love the red blooms! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos grandchildren Lynette !!!
    Great layout, red accents so well attract the eye and cheer)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a striking page! Love it! These photos are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the red just brings this page alive. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUM! I thought those big blooms came in the Kit! Seriously! They look sooo professional. And they star on your page!!! I really love those gold bits, too:) And the photos, of course, are gorgeous.....all round stunner of a page...you really do rock those sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving everything....the sweet photos, red blooms, gold leaves, doilies....wow! Would love for you to check out my blog post from June 21....hope you like my lift! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the sketch! I love the photos of your 3 stars. The red just pops and
    I love all the little bits and pieces. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word!!! Those photos are GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Another awesome page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥