Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Love - May Hip Kit

Hi there...I am still on the roll with creating pages...and I am still way behind with sharing the pages I have made.  The bright colours of the Hip Kits are inspiring me.  On Father Day we went for a brunch on the beach of Sardinia Bay.  It was a wonderful fun day with the grown ups chilling in the warm sun and the children splashing in the rock pools.  I made this page of Leane.

Supply list:  Patterned papers: Jillibean Soup and May Hip Kit exclusives; Chipboard: Illustrated Faith (title), Simple stories (frame); wood veneer: Jillibean Soup; Enamel dots: Simple Stories; Die Cuts: Jillibean Soup.

Some close ups:
 I love how easy the ephemera packs make clustering.

 I like to mat busy papers on contrasting cardstock to tone it down and use it together.

 Butterflies and blooms..not something you get at the beach...but who cares?


 A lot of layering.

 Thank you for visiting my blog ♥♥

11 comments:

  1. Hi how are you? I hope you are well... This is so pretty, you do color so well, and patterned papers are made for you! Love the placement of embellies, the butterflies look perfectly placed.. I have trouble putting those kinds of embellies on my page... And a great memory to scrap too! I hope your week is going splendidly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a vibrant page with a sweetness to the color scheme that I just love. Such lovely scrapping, Lynette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love adore totally drooling over that mix of pp's and the little frame makes my heart beat fast. Your girl is VERY special, you know that, right? She will be an amazing adult, you mark my words! LOVE this page. Just right up my alley:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, stunning! The day's spend with family are precious! You are lucky to be so near the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Drooling here about the gorgeous papers and the wonderful design. Despite all the colour and patterns, your serene photo remains the focal point. Love the clusters of elements. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful page and you really are doing amazing things with this collection! Every page you have done, is just beautiful and vibrant! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another C.A.S.E. page. LOVE the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love they bright colors and the photo. Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥