Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Beautiful love story - Celebr8

Hallo there, I hope you are doing well.

I have another page to share with you today.  I used a selfie we took while we were on the KZN south coast.
Supply list:  Patterned papers:  Celebr8 Chit Chat; Cardstock: American Craft; Letter Stickers: Basic Grey; Tim Holtz small talk; Wood veneer; Jillibean Soup; Chipboard: Celebr8; Flair: Hip Kit Exclusive; Embroidery Floss; DMC; Other: Distress Markers, Stickles; Punch: EK Success; Die cut: The Cut Shoppe; Silhouette Cameo.

Some close ups:

  I don't often get the chance to use a "selfie" embellishment...so the flair had to be used.  I coloured and then added stickles to my chipboard.

 I cut the butterflies on the background with the Silhouette Cameo and then backed it with a bright coloured patterned paper...and I stitched.

 The flowers were all fussy cut from the patterned papers.

 I continued with the stickles on the title chipboard and then decided to add the "love story" below...after all we have been married for 37 years.

 Some wood veneer hearts that was left over of my one Hip Kit club.

Thank you for visiting my blog today ♥♥

15 comments:

  1. Love the effect with the butterflies and the stitching, of course. Wow you are a great fussy cutter. Every time I try this it ends up in the recycle. LOL Beautiful page and sweet photo of you and your love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the cut out butterflies, the colors, the chipboard pieces you have used.. And the photo is lovely.. And congrats on 37 years, cheers to another 37!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Beautiful love story!! So good to see you are making one of yourself as well! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww..... love & a selfie....can't go wrong with that combo! THe butterflies are gorgeous & that flair. PERFECTO!!! Love your bright pops of colour in there, too :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photo and those butterflies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your use of colour and design always inspires me Lynette. Especially love the cut file and the fussy cutting. Congrats on your long term commitment to each other. A rare and precious thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many wonderful things you included in your layout, starting with a beautiful selphie. Love the background cut file, the stitching and the glittery title. Gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning page Lynette, love love love those butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning page Lynette, love love love those butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Subjects and page!

    Love the way you have used the butterflies and the sewing on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful and gorgeous page! Love the styling and design and the photo...just fabulous! Love it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥