Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Today - May Hip Kit

Hi there,  I am sharing another page made with the May Hip Kit.  This time I am focusing on the yellows and blues in the kit to make a layout with a photo of my husband and two sons.  The photo was taken on Fathers Day when we made a brunch at Sardinia Bay to celebrate.  I have added some embellishments from Cocoa Vanilla Sunshine collection.

Here is the page:
Supply list:  Patterned papers: May Hip Kit papers; Cardstock:  American Craft; Chipboard letters: Bella BLVD;Chipboard Frame: Simple Stories;  Wood Veneer: Cocoa Vanilla (sun and woody), Jillibean Soup arrow; Flair: Fancy Pants; Enamel dots: Simple Stories; Enamel chevrons: My Minds Eye;   Enamel hearts: Illustrated Faith; Die cuts: Cocoa Vanilla Studio; Embroidery floss; DMC; Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink.

Some close ups.
I like to define busy paper with card stock.  I stitched around the cute sun die cut by Cocoa Vanilla Studio.

I used a Simple Story frame to anchor another diecut and the woody button by Cocoa Vanilla.

I inked the bottom half of the title and then wanted to outline my title...but it was so messy that I purposely messed it up even more.

The sticker below the photo and the die cut below the title is also by Cocoa Vanilla Studios.

The cute Fancy Pants flair was perfect to round off this embellishment cluster.

Thank you for visiting ♥♥

8 comments:

  1. Stunning . Again! You're really scrappy some beauties atm. I don't mean the men, I mean the scrapping! Although I'm sure to you this lot are beauties...of a kind, giggles! It's a great photo. I really like how you've done the round circle with strips of paper over. That looks BRILL! And you're stitching again. Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the stitching and that great photo of the guys!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flowers on a guys page - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is lovely, love the colors and all the embellies work perfectly together, but the best part is that special photo of father and sons.. that is what makes scrapping this page all worth it.. I hope you are having a good week and things are going well.. bless you...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great page for some great guys! I love the stitching especially around the sun.
    How is Bella doing? (Update pretty please...)
    Hugs
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sure is another page that I could CASE! That is such a gorgeous photo of your boys!

    My internet is back after a month so it feels like Christmas for me to look at blogs today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaah loving this! This is such a fabulous page...even though there are flowers...it is still a boys page and just delightful! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥