Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

The Best things in Life are not Things - Celebr8

Hi there,  It has been more than a month since I attended the Celebr8 Technique Event in Benoni.  This weekend I spent some time getting some of the elements taught in Cariená's class onto a page.  We used a lot of Twinkling H2O paints...and I love the riot of colour that is created.  Here is my page:

Supply list:  Patterned papers:  Celebr8; Cardstock: American Craft; Chipboard: Celebr8; Balsa Wood ruler: Celebr8; Beads: Celebr8;  Paint:  Twinkling H2O's, Stencil: The Crafters Workshop; Gear Die: Memory Box.

Some close ups:

I love the effect of all the bright colours together...it makes me happy.  I used a lot of Anita's clear gloss and then sprinkled the beads over it...simple and effective.

Celebr8 has the best chipboard titles...and with a bit of paint, mist or glitter you can transform them.

Thank you for visiting my blog.  Hope to see you again soon.♥♥

17 comments:

  1. Your layout is terrific! The gears are perfect. As are the bright colours. I haven't used beads on a page in forever, but the sure look great on your page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to classes there is always something to learn and do! This looks amazing, I love all the colors and all the cogs layered up look awesome! And great quote and photos too! I hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am curious, do you put your pages in an album or do you display them as artwork?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there...I am so happy to "see" you on my blog. I display my pages for a month and then they go into albums.

      Delete
  4. Oh my - the colours in this are simply amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my - the colours in this are simply amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Those beads....they look amazing! REALLY love the bright colours, especially in the title :):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all those gears in all those happy colours

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loveeeeeeeeeeee EVERYTHING about this page! LOVING the photos, the colors, the gears and that title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how fun Lynette! Looks like you all were having a blast! Love all the gears and cogs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous....love all those cogs and the hegaxon stencilling. The little beads and ruler are so gorgeous too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How do you even imagine these things - those beads and that ruler. Brilliant. What a lovely work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love it! The bright colors, gears and title are stunning! Another amazing piece of art! I would love to buy from Celebr8 but haven't been able to find it in the US....so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness!!! This page is so much FUN!!!!! I love the ruler and the beads ... what a kewl idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great photos... Love the background and title. Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥