Pages

Monday, August 22, 2016

Special Moments - Celebr8 Chit Chat

Hi there,  so happy to be able to share another page with you using the Celebr8 Chit Chat collection.  I used another photo taken on Stefan's birthday.  I was taking a photo of Lukas with his daddy Wynand when Leane decided to photobomb the photo....I love my family.

Here is my page:
Supply list:  Patterned papers:  Celebr8 Chit Chat; Cardstock: American Craft; Letter Stickers: Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type; Wood Veneer: Cocoa Vanilla Studio, Studio Callico; Chipboard: Blue Fern Studio (title), Die cuts: Cocoa Vanilla Studio; Embroidery Floss: DMC;  Ink; Dew Drop; Stamp: Celebr8; Punch: Ek Success.

The sketch:

Some close ups:
 I matted the patterned papers to create some extra dimension and inked the Chipboard title.

 I stamped the little tag and stitched circles.

The stars that was in the Cocoa Vanilla Studio (Totally Rad) ephemera pack was perfect to add to the circle.

I layered another Cocoa Vanilla Studio star over the label die cut.  I popped all the stars onto foam dots.


11 comments:

  1. Oh, what a GORGEOUS photo!! And I really like the bright pops of yellow on this one....my FAVEST bit is the bg 'crosses'....they look WAAAAAY cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am falling in love with the lovely layout you have here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha great photo and I reckon if you had tried to set it up they may not have cooperated!! Lovely photo! Great colors I think that is your secret the papers really enhance each other.. Love stitching and the stars! Another special layout to cherish... I hope you have a good week..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun layout Lynette! Great photo! Lovin' all the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sjoe maar jy is besig en kreatief

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photo, the stitching and the stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw... What a sweet photo to scrap. Love what you did. I love the pop of yellow and the sewn circle. Hope you're enjoying a fabulous week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This wonderful family photo !!! and the page is beautiful with it! like hand-stitched circles)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo cute and fresh! Love everything about this page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that's the way to photobomb!!!! Well done Leane!!!

    LOVE everything on your page!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥