Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Every day is an Adventure - Creative Scrappers

Hi there.  Today I am playing along with Creative Scrappers August sketch.  I used some photos of Dewan taken on a recent family photo shoot and got a cut file from the Cut Shoppe...which I backed with My Minds Eye Now and Then Collection.  Here is my page:

Patterned papers:  My Minds Eye (Now and Then);  Cardstock: American Craft:  All embellishments are from the My Minds Eye Now and Then Colletion. Other;  Silhouette Cameo

Here is the sketch:

Just two close ups:

I popped up the die cut background on foam tape to give it some dimension.

 A wonderful opportunity to use up some older stash.

Thank you for visiting my blog ♥♥


13 comments:

  1. Hi there, wow you have been busy scrapping!! so good to see! This is so lovely, I love the cut files on the back ground and the words and of course the beautiful photos.. another eye catching and very special layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is simply gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! That cut file simply sets off your whole page to perfection. And the bright word chippies down the bottom? LOVE em!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous! LOVING those photos, the colors and that circular background you created!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos to work with and the cut files are perfect for this boy's page. I like the bold colours and the repetition of circles. The hot air balloon adds a touch of whimsy as a focal point. So good to see you playing again. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous page ... I have just used it to design a wedding page using doilies ...Will work on it and show you what I come up with.

    Thanks for being such an inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! Such a gorgeous layout! Loving all bright colors on the page! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's great! the background of the circles so unusual and beautiful)))
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lynette! Your take on the sketch is so creative and fun! I love what you did with your silhouette, too! And the photos are absolutely adorable - I love those blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always enjoy your work, and admired how you put your heart and soul into every bits of details!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your take on the sketch! Great use of the diecut and such a striking page! What a cutie too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love everything about this! Great colors, love your photos and papers, and of course the cut file! So glad you joined us this month at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that die-cut on the back and the gorgeous embellies....such a cute and fresh page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥