Pages

Monday, August 15, 2016

Capture the Moment - April Hip Kit

Hi there, I am trying to use up my April Hip Kit.  My June kit has been stuck at Customs for the past two weeks...so frustrating.  Last Sunday we were on our way out when Kobus Jr, Lache and the children came around on the corner on roller blades.  We ended up sitting there on the curb for an improptu "kuier".  I took some photos with my iPhone.


 Needless to say Bella was the Belle of the Ball.

 Father and son.

 Oupa and grandson :)

 Leane and Bella.

We ended up going back inside for coffee.

Here is the page of Leane and Bella.
Supply list:  Patterned papers:  Elle's Studio; Amy Tangerine:  Cardstock:  American Craft; Wood Veneer (you & me):  Prima; Flowers: Petaloo; Enamel dots: My Minds Eye; Clear stickers: Shimelle; Butterflies: Maggie Holmes Bloom;  Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink; Stencil: Prima; Other: Silhouette Studio.

I inked onto my background through a Prima Stencil.  Love the controlled mixed media.

 I cut the butterflies from a Maggie Holmes Bloom paper.

 I love that I could add the green onto the layout using ink without it being messy.

The leaves were cut with the Silhouette Cameo.

Thank you for visiting my blog today ♥♥

13 comments:

  1. Such a girlie girl page...just love it! So fresh and cute and funky!;-)
    Glad to see that you are back in bloggy land and posting your creations! It's always a treat to pop past! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw..... I can see why that cute puppy is so popular! Beautiful layout! I love all your layering. Fabulous embellishment you chose to add. Glad to see you posting more of your fabulous layouts! Hope you enjoy a terrific week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome that you caught the impromptu visit on camera.

    I love this page of Leane and Bella ~ You embellish so elegantly. I just want to copy every page of yours!!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute layout Lynette! Looks like everyone was having a great time! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning layout, Lynette. So girly and pretty. And who says we cant still hang out in our streets in South Africa? Its still safe in many ways.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great family memory captured!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! So nice to see your posts and layouts! The best moments are the ones that just happen, like these in your photos here.. and my goodness, your puppy is sooo cute.. Do you have to tie her ears up when she eats so they dont fall in her dinner!! hehe! and what a beautiful photo you have used on your layout.. love the crisp colors and all the special touches that just add to the over all look of the layout too.. Thanks for dropping by my blog too.. and I will always try and visit your blog, forgive me if I miss a post, it will be because life has taken me away from my bloggy friends for a time, and I will be back as soon as I can be! I hope your week is going well... give that puppy a hug for me please.. she is adorable.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the photos and your lo!! LOVING that adorable photo, the flowers and the butterflies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely family moments and beautiful layout

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those impromptu moments in life.....nice to have them captured like this! And the page you did...... soooooo CONTROLLED mixed media, huh???!!! Had to have a giggle at that one - but I must say, I noticed it & wondered how you'd done it...so it works, for sure:):) Stupid customs peeps! It's a SCRAPBOOKING KIT [eye roll!!!!]....DUH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's great! and the walk, and the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty colours on this gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Unplanned visits are always the best! Bella is so cute and I just want to give her a big hug and kiss! Beautiful LO as always, Lynette. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥