Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Awesome - Celeb8 Chit Chat

Hi there friends.  I am still in the process of trying to post each of the pages that I have created in the time that I haven't been blogging...so please bear with me.  I am sharing one of my most recent pages today.  While I was at the Celebr8 technique event in Benoni I was pleased to find the new Chit Chat collection designed by Kim Watson in our goodie box.  This week I found the time to begin playing with it.  Here is one of my pages using some photos of Juan and Stefan taken on Stefan's 4th birthday:

Supply list:  Patterned papers:  Celebr8 Chit Chat; Cardstock; American Craft; Chipboard: Blue Fern Studios;  Wood Veneer:  Cocoa Vanilla Studio (gears), Jillibean Soup (awesome title); Flair: Adri du Preez; Buttons: Cocoa Vanilla Studio; Enamel stars: Cocoa Vanilla Studio;  Die Cuts: Cocoa Vanilla Studio; Embroidery floss: DMC; Paint: Iris Acrylic; Ink: Memento; Stamps: Celebr8; Punch: Fiskars; Other: Silhouette Cameo.

I have rediscovered the pleasure of working with Laura Whitaker's sketches:

Some close ups:
 I cut the big ampersand with my silhouette cameo and then stitched around it...it was then popped up on foam tape of dimension.

 The square chipboard frame is by Blue Fern Studios and painted grey with acrylic paint.

 I cut a tag from the cut apart sheet of the Chit Chat collection and used the twine and string in the embellishment pack.  I found that the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Totally Rad collection's embellishments worked perfectly with this Celebr8 collection.

Thank you for visiting my blog ♥♥

10 comments:

  1. Laura's sketches are fantastic and take all the work of where to put things when you use one of the sketches! This layout is lovely, great photos and love the colors and papers.. I hope your weekend is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! My fave bit is the stitched ampersand and the 'don't grow up' saying. SO true! Great bright colours for your boys, here.....& isn't it FUN playing with new papers??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this! LOVING that "don't grow up" tag .. so TRUE! LOL! And LOVING the big "&" with the stitching! Just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page. You always have the cutest photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another awesome layout with gorgeous photos of your favourite subjects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is something about the look of joyful mischief on the faces of these kidlets that just makes me smile. Possibly because I had a house full of them myself and now onto the next generation of little tricksters. What a bright, fun and happy page you made to celebrate the Birthday and their friendship. So good to see you blogging again Lynette - I'm a big fan of Laura's sketches too. Have a good week. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really such a funtabulous page...love the photo's and love the design and styling! Perfect for these 2 mischievous imps! ;-) Those 2 smiley faces are just precious! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific boy layout!!! Bright happy colours! I love the open frames. And what a couple of cuties to scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fantastic, love the colours and layers and the stitched ampersand!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥