Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Love - May Hip Kit

Slowly, but surely I am getting my pages uploaded.  I hope you don't get sick of all the pages.  The layout I am sharing today was made using Ashley Horton's sketch challenge.  I used a photo of my oldest son, Kobus and his wife Lache with my gorgeous grandchildren.  Here it is:


Some close ups of he details:
 This title must be the most over used of all.  I can't count how many of my pages are titled "love".

 I used a stitching template for the circles and variegated green and pink embroidery floss. The 3rd circle is stitched in cream.

 An awesome mix of embellishments are included in the kit.

I used the Silhouette Cameo to cut the chevrons and then backed it with the Illustrated Faith She Blooms paper.  I love how bright it all is.

Thank you for visiting my blog today♥♥

6 comments:

  1. What a cute family photo, and the bright treatment you've given it is darling. Love that arrowed background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an amaing lo [my keyboard is broken & won't type sed.... the last letter of the alphabet!!!! anymore!!!!]. ALSO won't work with capitals properly. eeek! ! ANYways,,.... I reckon this is a new fave for me. Adore the stitched circles even if i'd never be bothered doing them myself. And the silly cut chevrons are totally fabulous....just love the whole lo. and I reckon if love is the most important thing in the world [i'd argue this is so]...then OF COURSE the most lo's should be titled with it. how's that for a theory???

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, love the cut out arrows, the stitching, the colors and the beautiful photo too.. and the little embellishments are wonderful touches too.. I will never tire of your layouts, they always have a piece of your heart on them.. made with love.. I hope your week is going well... xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING that photo, the colors, the arrows and all that stitching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i haven't blogged for ages Lynette so wont comment on all your posts but had to say that this is so adventurous! Love all the bright colours and stitching . Well done it is fabulous. PS Can never use the word love too much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the texture you have added to your page ... I am not surprised that you use LOVE so much as a title as you are the epitomy of LOVE my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥