Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Love life - May Hip Kit

Maybe one day when everybody has lost interest I will start blogging about my life again (Sort of a journal and photos that will be there for my children and grandchildren)...until then this will just be the place I showcase my pages.  I have subsccribed to the Hip Kit club because I love the way the kits are put together.  So I truly found my mojo hiding in the May Hip Kit.

In the next few weeks I will do a catch-up of the pages I have made in the time that I was absent from the world of blogging.  So without further ado...here is one of my recent pages of my littlest grandson and a bunny:

Supply list:  Patterned papers:  Hip Kit May exclusives and Jillibean Soup; Cardstock: American Craft; Alpha letters:  Jillibean Soup; Chipboard arrow heads: Studio Calico; Wood veneer: Jillibean Soup; Wood & Enamal dots: Jillibean soup; Enamel heart: Illustrated Faith; Die cuts: Hip Kit exclusive; Puffy stickers: Hip Kit exclusive; Embroidery floss: DMC.

Here is some close ups:
 I just love the mix of these bright colours, perfect to scrap my gorgeous grandchildren.

 I have always loved sewing on my pages.  Those are the times I sit with my DH while he is watching sport on the television.

 The chipboard arrow heads and the circle embellishments are from an old Studio Calico kit...so glad it found a home now.

Kim Watson's exclusive designs for Hip Kit are amazing...I love the vibrant patterned papers.

Thank you for visiting.
xx

10 comments:

  1. Hi there! Phew! For a minute when I saw your post on my blog I thought you were going to share about your lovelife....haha had to smile when I saw it was the title of your page! Silly me! I do love,your layout, you use bold colors and fabulous neat designs and oh so special photos and your stitching is amazing, so neat and yes it really does add a little something lovely to your page! Your grandies will cherish all the pages you have created for them I am sure.. And I agree with the blogging, it is a digital form of keeping a diary of scrapping adventures with life experiences thrown in as well. I hope your week is going well, and I trust your new baby home is full of blessings both for provisions and for little lives... Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page.... glad you're sharing here. I DO enjoy closies and the bigger screen to check out the details on your page! And this is so, soooooooo 'you'.....I wish we could get those kits at a reasonable cost over here. They look absolutely delish. And nice to use up some older stuff, too.....& that bunny rabbit. Cute as!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love this! LOVING that photo, the colors and the stitching!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynette, I know...this is one more comment... I just read your post and I am so sorry that you are feeling overwhelmed by people who read your blog and you feel exposed. We read because we LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR LIFE!!! God has given you the awesome gift of communication. I am Christian too and it's wonderful to hear what God is doing in peoples' lives. That being said, we will wait patiently while God fills you up, restores you and renews you. And even if we never hear your stories again, we will have been BLESSED to have shared even small parts of your life. By the way... I LOVE your scrapbooking pages. You are a talented, blessed woman of God!

    I have not blogged much, but here's my site: seebeautyallaround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynette, this page is AMAZING!!! Loving every last detail of it. I have to keep looking at it to drink it all in! Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it - so happy and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Love the colors in this kit....precious photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous and fabulous page! Love the photo, design and sewing! Just fresh and beautiful! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will be waiting for when you blog about your life ... You are an inspiration!!!!

    Love this page and so glad you found where your mojo was hiding!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥