Pages

Friday, July 29, 2016

Hello Today - May Hip Kit

Hi there,  meet the latest addition to our family.  Bella is a 7 week old Basset.  I was dead set against having another puppy because I know that inevitably I will have to one day say goodbye...and I don't do goodbyes very well.  Kobus and Bianca bought her while I was away at the Celebr8 event and although I wasn't happy with their decision...I melted when I saw her.


Today I want to share the last page I made with the scraps of the May Hip Kit.  I used the photo taken of my littlest grandson, Juan at the daycare he attends.

Supply list:  Patterned papers: May Hip Kit exclusives, Jillibean Soup; Cardstock: American Craft; Wood Veneer:  My Minds Eye, Jillibean Soup; Chipboard: Simple Stories; Paperclip:  Bella BLVD Illustrated faith;  Enamel dots; Simple Stories; Die cut ephemera: Hip Kit Exclusives, Jillibean Soup, Puffy Stickers:  Hip Kit Exclusive; Embroidery Floss: DMC

My go-to thing to get my creativity started is sketches:
Some close ups:
I love layering my embellishments...and there is just so much to choose from in the kits.

 Added texture with stitching

 The perfect way to use those scraps.

 More layering.

 The acrylic arrow is also a hip kit exclusive and the enamel hearts are from Illustrated faith.

...and that is just the cutest little face.

Thank you for visiting my blog ♥♥

9 comments:

  1. Not sure which is the cutest! I see stitching;) and the enamel bits are yum... So are those feathers tucked in:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total toss up who of the two features are the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling page, and I bet that grandson thinks that puppy is a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to hear you have a new little puppy! He is totally adorable! Yes, the saying goodbye is the hardest part but so worth the daily unconditional love. Love everything about your page and such a sweet photo of your little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yes I know what it is like to have to say goodbye to a loved pet, it does hurt like crazy.... and yes I know what did I do after my lucy died last year...... get another fox terrier.... but hey, they give so much love and fill your days and they are so happy to see you each day, idolize the ground you walk on...hehe.. so yeah.. having a dog is such a wonderful thing.. and I can imagine the line up of grandies wanting to have a hold.. and throw the ball... Bella will give you so much.. enjoy her... and what a wonderful layout too.. love the photo, and love the sketch you have used.. the triangles make a great feature with the patterned papers you have used.. love all the little touches too.. have a blessed weekend... xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwwww Bella is adorable!!!!!!!!! I love love love your lo! LOVING the photo, the colors, the triangles and the stitching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charming puppy Lynette! I'm sure it will bring you much joy!
    I really like the page, and this emphasis sewn hand-stitched - it's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another awesome page showcasing a gorgeous photo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥