Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Cherish - May Hip Kit

Hallo there.  I am back today to share another page I made with the May Hip Kit.  I purchased a fringe scissors a while ago and when I saw this beautiful Exclusive paper designed by Kim Watson...I knew I had to fringe it....and I LOVE it.  Here is the page using Stefan's kindergarten photo:

Supply list:  Patterned papers:  May Hip Kit; Cardstock: American Craft: Chipboard title:  Bella Blvd; Die cuts, Puffy Stickers, chipboard stickers: Hip Kit exclusives; Veneer: Jillibean Soup; Sequins: Jillibean Soup; Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink; Stencil: Prima.

Some close ups:
 I used a Prima stencil to bring some colour to my background.  I wanted to add the green that is also in the floral paper behind the photo.  All the embellishments you see here is Hip Kit Exclusives.

 I have gone back to matting my photos.  

 I used Squeezed Lemonade and Peeled Paint Distress Inks.  I added the little yellow "happiness" frame below the photo and the cute little Hip Kit exclusive bird.

How yummy is that fringe.  I coloured the title with the same colours distress Inks.

Thank you for visiting my blog ♥♥

7 comments:

  1. FRINGING....oh, wow! It looks sensational....LOVE it.....!! And the matting looks great, too. I go through phases with that.... you really DO do the Hip Kit stuff 'justice':):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love the fringed paper! Cute page, Lynnette. He looks so serious, bless his heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the fringing in layers! Love the fading of the colors too, and such a sweet photo! Another really lovely layout, so glad you are getting some time in your scrap space to create! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and that fringe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fringe, the colors, and stamping! I need to buy one for myself, I did the same thing for a layout several years ago and cut it by hand....yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the design and the fringed strips! Love the gorgeous photo and cutie accents! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The fringe details is awesome ~I don't think I have ever used that on one of my pages ... Time to try it out me thinks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥