Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Beautiful - April Hip Kit - Stuck sketches

Hallo there,  I was so blessed to be able to attend the Celeb8 technique weekend in Benoni.  It was wonderful to connect with good friends...meet the owners of Celeb8 and make new friends.  I wish I could take them all home with me.


I want to share a page I made last week some time.  Using the latest Laura Whitaker sketch and playing along with the latest Stuck?! challenge.  I used photos of my darling granddaughter Leane and the April Hip Kit along with goodies from my stash.

Supplies used:  Patterned papers: Elle's Studio; Cardstock: American Craft:  Chipboard:  Celebr8 title, Blue Fern Studio (circle); Wood Veneer; Simple Stories, My Minds Eye; Flowers: Prima; Enamel dots: My Minds Eye; Other:  Fringe scissors.

The Sketch:

Some close ups:
 The butterflies were cut from some Maggie Holmes paper.  The chipboard circle was heat embossed with green and pink embossing powder.

 I coloured the "beautiful"Celebr8 title with black ink.

I am loving the effect that you get with using the fringe scissors on ombre papers.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.  I hope that I managed to inspire you ♥♥

12 comments:

  1. Great snap of you!! And I love the page - that fringe is just so charming - it really flatters those very engaging pictures of your granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this, especially the color scheme and the placement of all those embellishments! AWESOME! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure the little scrap escape was just what you needed! It sounds wonderful.. and this layout is just beautiful.. the photos are gorgeous, lovely smile.. and great take on the sketch.. I hope your week is going as well as can be.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! How marvellous to go scrapping like that.....& then to get a lovely Puppy Pressie when you got home. Talk about 'all good'!!! And your page is really, really lovely and a new fave. Love the fringing. Adore how you've used the sketch, and again, I have to say the Kit club stuff really seems to work for your scrappy style:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy you had fun! LOVING your lo! LOVING those photos, the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors and photos! thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning, love the fringe! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous smile on that little girl!! Fabulous layout! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Lynette what a stunning page!! Love the heat embossed chipboard and adore those fringes!! LOVE it all!! (as always!) Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is wonderful. I like the dimension you created with your embellishments. Thanks so much for sharing your page with us at Stuck?! Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my word ... she is growing up far to quickly and is maturing into a gorgeous young lady!!!!

    I wish I knew you were up here ... Wendy and I would have rushed over to have coffee with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥