Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Happiness is Homemade

Hi there.  Today I want to share a double page layout I made recently using photos of my one and only granddaughter Leane.  I used the Teresa Collins Daily Stories collection.  I still love my double page layouts because they tell such a great story.

 Supply list:  Patterned papers:  Teresa Collins Daily Stories; Cardstock: American Craft; Chipboard Title:  Celebr8; Stickers: Teresa Collins; Brads: Teresa Collins; Flowers: Prima; Butterfly dimensional stickers: Teresa Collins; Enamel dots; Teresa Collins; Sketch: Allison Davis.

 I love working with collections that gives you so much options for embellishments.

 I found that these Prima blooms from the Bella Rouge collection is a perfect match for this collection.

 The photos were taken two years ago on Stefan's second birthday.

 I love all the different butterflies in this collection.

Celebr8 always have the perfect titles.  I painted this one black and the heart red...happiness is really homemade.

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend ♥

14 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love those butterflies. Leanne is such a cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Lynette! Such a beautiful page and Leane is gorgeous/cheeky girl. Love how you've worked these papers into a double. Pinned for later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect layout for your happy little granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you have done with these gorgeous, happy photos of Leane ~ I also love Teresa Collins collections. Looking at this layout makes me want to rush to my scrap table however I have cards that I need to finish before I can do any scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your doubles... this is gorgeous.. I love the mix of photos and the colors and embellies are so pretty.. I do send you love across the miles too... xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! LOVING the photos, the flowers and those butterflies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is beautiful with those freckles. And you have scrapped this magnificently - and that is not an exaggeration. (Those of us who used to have freckles would never exaggerate.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the design of the layout. Just beautifull

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful double page! It's a great design and you made it a happy colorful layout. I love doing double pages but somehow I don't do them enough.
    I hadn't realized you had a granddaughter too. Very pretty she is indeed.
    You don't mention Wijnand. I hope he is getting over his setback. We are praying for him.
    love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful double page! It's a great design and you made it a happy colorful layout. I love doing double pages but somehow I don't do them enough.
    I hadn't realized you had a granddaughter too. Very pretty she is indeed.
    You don't mention Wijnand. I hope he is getting over his setback. We are praying for him.
    love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pure joy Lynette! What a sweet and happy little girl! Great mix of papers and I love all the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Very beautiful, cheerful layout Lynette !!!
    These wonderful photos sweet granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowsers...this is just delightful! Love everything about your double pager and the styling and design is absolutely perfect! Sooooo love this one! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥