Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

Relax - CSI 188 - Teresa Collins

Hallo there, I hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Today I am playing along with Color Story Inspiration's Case file 188.  I dug deep into my stash and found a few very old Teresa Collins papers that matches the colour scheme perfectly.  At the end of November last year we camped with Wynand and Nadia and the boys in the Baviaans Kloof...and a lot of time was spent cooling down in the river. Emma Stafrace' sketch was perfect to showcase some of these moments.

Here is my page:

Supplies list:  Patterned papers:  Teresa Collins:  Cardstock: American Craft; Chipboard Title: Celebr8; Sequins:  stash; Bee Charm: Tim Holtz; Buttons; Basic Grey; Metal bird: Teresa Collins; Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink; Leavy diecut:  Silhouette Cameo.  Dies: Quikutz nesting dies.

The Case file and sketch:

This is how I solved the case file:

The Scheme: All 5 colors used.

Evidence: Stripes, animals, sun (sunburst stencil in yellow behind the photos), dangle (arrow below bee), buttons, triangles.

Testimony: I stacked my journaling.



Some close ups:
 I made some lollipop flowers using my nested circles dies.

 I added stenciling to my background with sunburst stencil and triangle stencil.

A sprinkling of sequins, a bee with a dangle arrow hanging beneath it.

Thank you for looking and leaving a bit of love ♥

12 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous. Lots of holiday fun and a great way to use multiple photos. You found the perfect papers for the challenge and I loooove the bee :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this looks like fun! Love all the photos, fabulous sketch to use and love the sequins and lolipop flowers too! I hope you have had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout Lynette with it's fun photo's, delicious details and the beautiful selection of colorful sequins. Truly wonderful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you used that bg paper..... it's quite strong, but you're so clever you don't even notice it is that way!!! And FIVE photos. High Five;)!!!!! ADORE the lollipop flowers....haven't seen them for a while - funny how you sort of forget some things when you're scrapping! Special family time indeedy:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the detail and colours! Great page!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful - the details really add to the playfulness, add draw us into each and every photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are an absolutely awesome inspiration!!! This layout ticks all the boxes on the evidence. I feel like going straight to my scrapbook table and creating a layout.

    Thank you for sharing your creations with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout is terrific. Love everything about it. The colours, your flowers, the sequins. Great job! And what cool photos to document!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I agree those papers are perfect. So are the photos. Great job with the challenge. Love this layout so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this layout Lynette, your blue layouts are always so special.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥