Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Winter Splash - CREATE - Scrapbook Generation

Hi there. The September issue of Scrapbook Generation's CREATE magazine is now available for download.  You can download the magazine HERE...and the free sketches HERE.   Today I am sharing the last page that I made...it was for the "Altered" challenge and I used the card sketch that is available free on the above link.  I took this photo of three of my grandchildren playing in the waves on a mild winter's day.


Supply list:  Patterned papers: Prima; Cardstock: American Craft; Letter Stickers: American Craft, Making Memories tiny alphas; Chipboard: Blue Fern Studios; Flowers: Prima; Brads: Prima; Flair: Prima; Die cuts: Memory Box; Ink: Ranger Archival, Donna Salazar Inx, Ranger Distress Ink; Mists: Prima; Paints: U Kraft, Gesso; Stencil: Crafters Workshop, Studio 490 Texture Paste; Stamps: Prima, Scrapbook studio.


 My background was made with various stamps, a stencil and some crackle paste.  The bubble cut was made with a die from Memory Box and misted with Color Bloom Worn leather mist.

 The pretty circle chipboard is by Blue Fern Studios and was just inked a soft brown.

 I painted my title with acrylic paint and applied gesso over it.

 Pretty blooms, flair and brads all by Prima.


I used a lot of patterned papers from the Prima Seashore collection and some tags to add extra layers.

Now off you go and download that magazine....you will be inspired.

xx

16 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout, Lynette! very atmospheric, wonderful picture conveys the mood)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the things I wanted t know - you answered! So, that's a die, the bubbles. They are so fine and lovely...the chippy circle is YUM & I love how you altered the title...I see a cute flair and some little brads tucked in too. I really love that photo. It speaks of the pure pleasure kids get from sea splashing....vaguely remember it!!! So many years ago, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much detail Lynette! The kids look like they are having a fabulous time and the moment was captured perfectly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the photo, the flowers and all the circles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another special moment captured! Love the fun photo! Love the chippie frame and all the blooms. Love the circle die too! Wonderful creating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always astounded by the wonderful details. And I adore your use of colour - always. You have a great eye for colour

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. This is gorgeous. The children are not too shabby either ;-) Your attention to detail is simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Lynette! Great photo! Love all the texture, layers and beautiful blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm just so impressed with how you build these pages - such stunning results.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely refreshing , splashy layout! I bought a chipboard circle similar to this but despite all the inspiration from others la outs ( and this one) I have yet to use it . It definitely adds a focal point to the page as you said on Lizzys blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another gorgeous layout ... the photo of your grandchildren captured the fun they were having perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful page with a very aquatic feel. Oh if only our mild winter days looked like this. Mild winter day for us means you can take your woolies off and your nose doesn't run in the cold so you can put your tissue away. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Juuuuust beautiful and love the soft colours and gorgeous design! Everything just perfect and of course, the photo fabulous! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥