Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Plettenberg Bay - Photo post

Hallo there.  Please explain to me why time always, always fly when you are on vacation?  I wish I could just press the pause button for a while.  I believe that is part of the reason why I have become a serial photographer...it just feels like a way to capture those ordinary life moments.  I am just sharing a couple of photos that Kobus and I have taken during the past few days.
 
 Sunrise...you can be sure that this early bird didn't catch the worm.  My darling man is the early riser and on the first few days here, his internal clock was still set on our work routine.

 The start of a perfect day.

 Our modern technological children ;-P

 The lagoon side of the hotel.

 Assuming the position.

 The Harkerville Saturday market where Kobus and I spent the morning last Saturday.  I will do a seperate blogpost on this lovely farmers market soon.

 In line for the Full Monty breakfast.  The biggest breakfast I have ever eaten.

 Early morning beach walk.

 The entertainment at the hotel is focused on keeping the children occupied so that the parents can have a good time too.

 Kobus playing paparazzi.

 We meet up with these friends from Sweizer Reneke each year at this time.

 I love this man...and love to see him so rested.

 The most beautiful place in the world.

 No place makes me feel so at peace.

 One of us together.

 Some of the beautiful scenes at Old Nick's village.

 Beautiful iris.

 Look at the size of that Arum lily.

 Shopping in the quaint little shops at Old Nick's village.

This beautiful shot was captured by Kobus.

Thank you for coming along and sitting a while.

♥♥

23 comments:

  1. Awesome battery recharge location. You are blessed.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lynette stunning! So beautifully captured. I often think that I am a serial photographer because I am so scared I will loose the memory of the moment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. SO not fair how time flies when you're having fun!!! I ADORE the 'assume the position' photo. Much better idea than the Modern Tech of the young 'uns I reckon!!! And the beach photos exude relaxation....farmers market looks fun & that last photo. AMAZING!! He has talent. Sunrise to sundown, teehee.....seriously, post card worthy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning photos! It looks great! Glad you are resting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh do I have to get up now.......... sigh.. i think i really did float away in your photos.. such a beautiful place.. and lovely relaxed photos too.. sigh.. i do love the beach ... i love the photo of you just sitting... can I pretend I am sitting right there with you.. ??? just for a few minutes longer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous photos!!! Looks like an amazing vacation!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have beach envy Lynette! Such a wonderful place to relax and unwind. Stunning photo's as always. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos!!! Looks like you had an amazing time!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos and looks like a wonderful place to get away. It is always so great to find that place that we like to return to... our place of finding peace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What wonderful pictures. You're looking pretty rested yourself there, Lynnette. Glad you are enjoying your time away.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a feast for my eyes! Love it when Kobus gets behind the camera too ;) ;)

    I laughed at the kids' pic - the other day in a meeting I looked up from my notes and EVERYONE was on their phones.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos Lynette! Looks like you had a wonderful time! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such beautiful and happy photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful photos! It looks like such a great place to make memories.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful photo's. Glad you are having such a good rest.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful photo, Lynette!
    True noticed, vacation days just fly)))

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow what a fabulous post .. loved looking at all your photos ... I can feel the love oozing from the page... thanks for sharing this beauty with us xoox

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my, I feel more relaxed just looking at these photos. So glad you are getting time to refresh!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful post Lynette we stopped and had breakfast at the Spur in Plett which overlooks this hotel . Great views and you and Kobus have certainly captured them well. Have a good weekend and enjoy the rugby tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Glad you had a nice holiday and the photo's are so gorgeous! You are a lucky lady!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for sharing those photos. They are beautiful. You had a lovely holiday by the sounds of it. The flowers are gorgeous. And yes, it's great to see you both so relaxed and having a good time.
    hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for sharing those photos. They are beautiful. You had a lovely holiday by the sounds of it. The flowers are gorgeous. And yes, it's great to see you both so relaxed and having a good time.
    hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥