Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Fun & Silliness - CREATE - Scrapbook Generation

The July issue of CREATE is available for download now.  The magazine is downloadable HERE and the free sketches are available HERE.    The magazine is choc-a-block full of ideas and inspiration. This month the featured manufacturer is WeR Memory Keepers and Bazzill.

Today I am sharing my last layout that you will find in this month's magazine.  It is another 2pager and it is for the Manufacturers Challenge.  I used Bazzill Swiss Dotted paper for my background and WeR Memory Keepers Love Notes patterned papers.  The sketch is by Alison Davis of Scrapbook Generation and has the same general photo layout as my Summer theme layout this month. This layout features photos of my one and only granddaughter.


Supply list:  Patterned paper:  WeR Memory Keepers; Cardstock: Bazzill; Wood Veneer: Teresa Collins, Prima; Flowers; Petaloo, Prima; Brads:  My Minds Eye; Flair: Adri du Preez; Enamel dots: My Minds Eye; Twine: Simple Stories; Embroidery Floss; DMC; Ink: Donna Salazar Inx.


Some close ups:

 I love that you can combine the pretty papers with any other manufacturers embellishments...it works together very well.

 I did a lot of sewing on this page and chose the DMC cotton that changes colour as you go along.  The flower above was cut from the center of a much bigger flower by Prima, the flair is by Adri du Preez.

 The "Silliness" chipboard piece was left over from the WeR Memory Keepers Tiffany range of years ago...I tried to colour match the "Fun" title by colouring it with Gelatos.

A lovely large cluster that really makes a statement...the embellishments are by 5 different manufacturers.

Please go and be inspired by this fantastic free magazine...you will not regret it.

xx

21 comments:

  1. Just so beautiful, fun and colourful. Love the sewing around the blocks in the background.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have combined the different manufacturers beautifully.... Adore those hessian flowers... & of course, Adri's flair looks perfect. Got my 5 photos & LO planned for a DOUBLE to do on scrap camp. Here's hoping it gets done, oh Inspiring One!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning fun layout Lynette! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting location layout two pages.
    Get Gorgeous !!! A wonderful color scheme of, Lynette!
    Hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! LOVING the photos, the stitching, the flowers and the colors!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty pages Lynette! Great attention to detail! Love all the flowers and cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! How are those moments going? You know the ones that happen and take your breath away or just make you smile in the middle of an ordinary day? I hope you are finding lots of them.... This layout is so lovely, the photos capture moments of play and happiness. Love the flower clusters too... Beautiful memories and moments! And love popping by the mag to find inspiration... My moments of sadness and loss are getting less and less as life just keeps going.. Looking through photos lately has me stopping longer at photos of my doggie but I can look at them and be so thankful God blessed me with such a loyal friend and appreciate that Gods creation is good... Enjoy today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the girly happy bits

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow - you sewed all that by hand? I'm impressed! I love the double page and the photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow - you sewed all that by hand? I'm impressed! I love the double page and the photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw this layout in the magazine and absolutely loved it ... Can't wait to CASE it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness this is so incredible and fun! Congrats on the magazine spread. I love how this looks like one really long design and how you used all those bright colors! Gorgeous work, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome photos and a beautiful and super-fun page! So happy! Love all the stitching. Congratulations on the pub!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous 2-page spread for these fun photos!! Love your stitching and color work with the gelatos!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow I absolutely LOVE this double pager! Pinning!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous and fun-filled page! Love the hand sewing....adds such a nice touch! The photo's are always gorgeous....you have beautiful children! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi dearest Lynette!!! Had to come and say hello and see what you have create !! :-) Lovely thinghs everywhere and I really like this awesome double page!! And my heart sings of joy to have found another scrappy sister in the Lord our savoiur :-)
    Sorry for my crappy english...
    Bless You xo Anna :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. A bold, fun page and the sewing looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥