Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

CREATE July Magazine


Hi there all my scrappy friends.  Just letting you all know that the July edition of the CREATE magazine is available for download now. You can read and download it HERE.   It is choc-a-block full of inspiration and features WeR Memory Keepers and Bazzill this month.  You can also download the sketches of the month for free.  I am so proud to be associated with this magazine and will be sharing my layouts that is published in the July issue in the next few weeks.

xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi. I have had a look at the magazine and well done on your layouts through it! Lots of inspiration in there! I hope you are enjoying special moments this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I uploaded the July issue late last night....looking forward to viewing it today. Wishing you a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE you pages special lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layouts, Lynette! Thank you for sharing the link with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lynette....a really super, inspirational mag! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a perfect fit for you!! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥