Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Juan turns THREE

My youngest grandson, Juan, turned three this month...the birthday party was held at a venue on a small holding outside Port Elizabeth.  As usual I am going to flood my blog with photos...because I can ;-)

Here is my lovely with his pretty Mamma.

 You can see how much pleasure Leane found in driving on the four wheeler.

 Dewan spent nearly all his time on or around this activity.

 Stefan in action on a bike...

 These two are inseparable...and I have a sneaky suspicion that they had a deal....NO EYE CONTACT with Ouma :-P

 Juan on the 4-wheeler...a little apprehension there.

 Stefan also loved it...but I could also see that he wasn't all together comfortable.

 I have long ago found that I don't capture any "in focus" images of these two if my camera isn't on a "super fast" setting....it is just GO, GO, GO with these two little men.

 Why bother inviting other friends when all they do is spend all their time together?

 I would have loved to hear the conversation here.

 Leane and the older children enjoyed the jumping castle.

 ...and they are off again...

 I love this girl ♥

 So full of life and joy.

 The light inside was not too good...here Juan blows out the candle...and as you can see the theme was Ninja Turtles.

 Much eating and getting a BIG sugar rush.

 Only the older kids put on the masks.

 ....ah...eye contact....caught you!

 ...off again ;-)

 ....do not, I repeat do not look at the Ouma....

 ...oops...caught again!

 What is not to adore about the friendship between these two little cousins.

...and I am treated to eye contact AND smiles....SCORE!!!

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  Thank you for your visit to my world ♥♥

20 comments:

  1. You GOT 'em!! FINALLY!!! They are so lucky to have each other....I wonder if they realise that? My Lucas is just 3 too, so the same age....but he has no cousins at all......friends, but it's not the same....great photos. Adore that you captured the day so fully. I wouldn't mind one of those red lollipops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful day was had by all! Love the photos, I delight in other grandparents photos! It is a blessing to see your children's children! I do like the natural shots, but those last few are stunners! I wonder if the person who invented lollipops knew how much kids would love them? It has been a trying afternoon with my hubby sick... I do pray he will be well tomorrow... Ah the moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like an action packed celebration, as it should be. My son loved the TMNTs too - albeit, that was over 20 years ago. Time does fly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of wonderful photo's and you will soon be busy scrapping again with the inspiration from them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your little man!! What a cutie he is! LOVING all the photos!! They are lucky to have that bond!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe that these little fellows are three already! They are just precious. Something so wonderful about watching little ones play. Looks like it was a great party. Sweet photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I said on the other party but I actually (literally) can't believe it's been 3 years. Where has the time gone?

    GORGEOUS pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya, just stopping by to say thank you for your lovely comment about my work on Becca's blog! So lovely to hear such nice comments.

    Your grandson looks so cute, and I hope he had a great birthday! My son turned three this month too, but still see the terrible twos lingering lol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww .. So sweet!! Happy birthday. Wish him long life and God's blessings!! And I'm in awe of the relationship between the cousins - priceless

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwwww, they sound a lot like my Bobby and Danny. Go, go, go!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't believe he is three!! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like they had an amazing time!! Love to see all the photos! My kids and my sister's kids are all three of them about the same age and are each other's best friends as well.... must be the family bond.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH wow!!!! Thanks for flooding your post with photos ... I love every one of them.

    I love the relationship that the two boys have ... it is so amazing to have that best friend who is also family.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful photos and memories and so great to have a cousin you are close to! My daughter is overseas staying with her cousin right now and having a whale of a time!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable photos! The bond between cousins is the best.....thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is always a fun post when your grandbabies are the models!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful photos of beautiful kids Lynette! How precious is the bond these two little boys have

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful photo Lynette !!! how beautiful friendship little cousin !! I hope they will carry it through the years!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such cute photo's and looks like a fabulous party! ;-) Happy Bealted Birthday to this sweet boy! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥