Pages

Friday, June 19, 2015

Fabulous times together - Scrapbook Studio

Hi there, I am happy to say that I think I have found my scrappy groove again.  I just love Scrapbook Studio's new sketch of the month.  The photos I took of Stefan and Juan on Juan's recent birthday was just perfect for this page.
Supply list:  Patterned papers:  Teresa Collins (Urban Market); Cardstock:  American Craft; Wood Veneer: Teresa Collins; Brads: Teresa Collins; Flair: My Minds Eye; Pearls: Fabscraps; Buttons: Basic Grey; Twine: Simple Stories; Die Cuts: Teresa Collins (Urban Market); Title: Celebr8;  Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Ranger Archival Ink; Stamp: Kaiserkraft.

The sketch
 Some close ups:
 I layered some of the Urban Market ephemera pieces ...and added some twine and pearls.

 I decided to bring some green into my layout by using some embellishments that has a touch of green. 

 This cute title is by Celebr8.  I coloured the word fabulous with a green gelato and inked the rest brown.

 The arrows was cut from some of the patterned paper in this range and layered with some wood veneer.

I love how well the green works with the colours of this range as well as with my photos.

Thank you for visiting and leaving your thoughts.
xx

23 comments:

  1. Wow Lynette you have embellished your double page to perfection. Everything co-ordinates beautifully and I knew I would be seeing the fabulous Birthday photo's before too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic take on that great sketch! Love those photos of great mates! Love the pops of green! I hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout Lynette! Love the colors and embellishments. Glad you found some inspiration to create ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaaay that your scrappy groove is back:) and the pops of green are great & aren't Gelatos THE best??? Really inspired by your double....next month it is DEFFO on my list .....!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING those cousin photos, the colors and the design is beautiful!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is so beautiful. I don't know how you find time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! The touches of green really bring out the photos. Those two cousins are so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is beautiful. Love the neutral look that really lets those awesome photos shine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I knew I shouldn't have looked at my blogs today ... I need to catch up on some work but now I just want to go and scrapbook and do this page ... IT IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!! Your photos look awesome on this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so happy you have your groove back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a precious Lynette!!!
    I´ve been out from scrapbook for a long time and yesterday I sat on my room!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these great photos you snapped Lynette! And the colors and little bit of a grunge look you added to your layout, are perfect for a boy's page!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous double page Lynette !!! I admire your LO, inspire and serve little reproach (as if saying: - Irina, you have not made a page ...)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loooooove this boy page....so very cute and also so gorgeous! Love the colours and design! I sooooo love that stamp...it is just so fabulous! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is simply awesome, Lynette! I just love the way you used your wonderful photos to create the 2-page layout using the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great boy page, Lynette!! I always struggle with boy pages! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great double page Lynette! I haven't done a double page for a while. You inspired me.
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  18. you do double layouts so well Lyneete. This one is no exception. Love the photos too... those little grandies of yours are seriously cute. Hope you are well. Take care. 😘xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥