Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

All of God's grace in one little face - CREATE

It is that time again....the May issue of CREATE is available for download now.  The magazine is downloadable HERE and the free sketches are available HERE.    The magazine is choc-a-block full of ideas and inspiration.  Today I want to share the double page layout that was published in this issue.  The photos are of Stefan.

Supply list:  Patterned papers:  American Craft Amy Tangerine; Cardstock: American Craft; Letter stickers: Basic Grey; Embellishments: Wood Veneer: Studio Calico, Bling: Teresa Collins gem; Flair:  Adri du Preez; Stitched stars: Typo; Embroidery floss: DMC; Ink:  Tim Holtz Distress Ink; Mists; Lindy's Stamp Gang; Punch: Martha Stewart; Stencil: Crafters Workshop; Others:  Silhouette Cameo.

Some close ups:
 I matted my background blocks and added the star border punch to the outside of the background strips.

 This page was ideal for stitching around the circles and the star...and I love the flair that are made by Adri du Preez.

 The ideal title don't you think?

I sprayed some mist through a star stencil before I put the pages together.

Thank you for your visit.  Please don't forget to visit the CREATE magazine and be inspired.

xx

16 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! How beautiful this is! And it makes me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice double-page layout Lynette !!! I was so pleased with stitched details: stars and circles - it's great !!!
    Photo Stefan beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another amazing page and that title works perfectly with your little subject!!!

    Love all the stitching details, the edge punch ... Your are an expert at embellishments!!!

    Thanks for sharing your talent with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the row of cameras and all the stars!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man! There are some super amazing elements going on here! Love those stitched down stars and the whimsical feel. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sooo MUST do a double. I've just come from URAscrap [do you know her scrapping? It's BRILL!!!] & she'd done a double too. I'm being told. DO a double. Meanwhile I'll just drool over yours! Yup! The title works such a treat [& he's your little star, I can see, too!!]... loving the stars. Especially the mix of them. And that camera border? Genius! Or geniale in French [that's my Word for the week!!!]..... & I have been resisting going over to the magazine....but I'm off now take a peek.... add another to Bloglovin', eh? What's one more to a few hundred, LOL!!! Wish me luck. I've a feeling I won't emerge from the mag for quite a while!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing layout Lynette! Your double page layouts are always fabulous! And I love the sweet title on the big star!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Lynette! Love all the stars and stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there!i hope you are finding special moments in each day! This layout looks so lovely, those photos are adorable, love the stars and stitching, and yes that title is superb! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is so brilliantly vibrant that I had the feeling it was three pages across. Amazing scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful double and a beautiful boy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This layout caught my eye when I was looking at the post above! I love it! And congrats on the pub too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This layout caught my eye when I was looking at the post above! I love it! And congrats on the pub too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just stunning! l love the title!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun and happy little page....with a stunning design! ;-) Love the title too....so apt and all the little stars so gorgeous! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous photos & love the title!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥