Pages

Friday, March 20, 2015

The things they say...

Yesterday afternoon Stefan got upset with Bianca after his bath...he wanted to run around naked for a while.  The weather is starting to change and it was a bit chilly so mommy insisted on dressing him.  The next moment he shouted at her "My pa gaan jou pak gee!!!"  (My dad is going to give you a hiding).  Probably something he hears at Kindergarten.  Bianca burst out laughing which only made him even more upset...and he proceeded to strip himself of his clothes.

I was busy cooking when he walked up to me with his clothes bundled against his chest...wanting me to dress him.  I asked him who his pappa is...and he pointed to Oupa.  I am so thankful that he has good male role models in his Oupa and his uncles.

These are the moments I want to remember and cherish always.
xx

12 comments:

  1. I wish I was so uninhibited that I could run around naked.....but that is not a good look for me!!! And that is very precious watching the generations making special memories.. Cherish them..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet tale and I remember when mine were little running around starkers! But being teenagers now you wouldn't even see them in their underwear! You are so lucky to have Stefan growing up with you, you can catch all his little quotes for scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that this little guy is that baby we saw on your blog... wasn't it just yesterday? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a precious little one. Surrounded by all of the love from his family, he will grow to be an incredible man... I love that you share these personal stories with all of us. It gives us a glimpse into your perfectly imperfect and beautiful life...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! Absolutely! What a cutie. What a LOVELY story. What a gem to save for later years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet story - what would we do without little ones around to remind how life can be so simple.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes mommy, oupa is going to give you a hiding!!! Love love love love. They grow too fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Memories that we need to scrapbook as they pass so quickly ... LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The very best of male role models!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooopsie my comment went whoopsie! Beautiful photos!! Do let me know where that golf course is/what it is called. Hubby would love to play there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥