Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Happiness - Prima - March BAP sketch

Hi there, I am still settling back into the routine of spending time in my studio...and I need loads of inspiration at this point.  I love the look of this Prima's Build a Page sketch and decided to give it a go.  One of the rules is that 90% of your supplies must be Prima...I honestly think the only thing used on this page that isn't Prima is the glue ;-)  Here is my page:

Supplies used:  Patterned papers:  Prima Seashore; Wood Veneer Title:  Prima; Flowers: Prima Seashore; Brads: Prima Seashore; Flair and sugardots:  Prima Seashore; Resin:  Prima; Stencils:  Prima Stain, Decor2; Mist:  Prima Bloom (cotton candy); Texture stamps:  Prima;  Doily Die:  Prima; Texture paste: Prima Art Basics.

The sketch

Some close ups:
I enjoyed tearing my paper...something I don't do that often.  Love that doily...the pink paper it is cut from is from the Epiphany line.  I took the yellow flower and separated the top petals from the bottom three layers to make this smaller flower.

I inked the veneer "happiness with black ink.  After applying the texture paste to the background through a 6x6 Decor2 stencil, I covered the page with the Stain stencil and used some cotton candy mist to add some pink to the background.

The yellow bloom is what was left after I took off the top part.  I then just adhered the seahorse to the flower.

Thank you for your visit and your lovely comment.

xx 

22 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING that photo of you, the colors and all the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter what you do, try or attempt, you are a huge success at whatever you set out to do....LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always do Prima so perfectly. The perfect paper choices for this beautiful photo. It is all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page, Lynette !!! feel the mood of the day wonderful and beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun layout with great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynette! This is such a beautiful photo of you! I love how you scrapped it using the prima sketch and supplies! Your page is absolutely amazing! It makes me long for the ocean and some spring/summer weather!!! Soon here, I hope! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous rips, lovely photo, yummy flowers and a seahorse to boot. Good on you using up so much Prima stash, too:):) Ripper of a page!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a lovely sketch, and your layout looks wonderful.. I love the flowers and the sea horses and that must be one of your recent photos from your holiday.. it looks gorgeous!.. a beautiful moment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous page for a gorgeous lady ... I LOVE the photo of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photo Lynette! Your layout looks wonderful! Love all the blossoms and resin seahorse!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything on this layout complements your photo perfectly, Lynette!! Really gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can smell the salty air from here! Just love the gorgeousness going on on this and the texture you've added with the paste.

    ReplyDelete
  13. perfectly perfect and spectacular colors and texture, loving this Lynette x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful!! Love all the texture too:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my WOW! Doesn't look like YOU are in need of any more inspiration unless you expended it all on this fantasmagorical page!! This is a pure Prima masterpiece. It's not hard using 90% Prima when every thing they make is just so stashworthy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I feel more relaxed just seeing this! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is so soft and peaceful, Lynette! Love this page with all the pretty details on it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another wonderful creative take on a sketch. Once can smell the fresh sea air.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  19. Totally gorgeous...love the colour palette you've used :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a great page and a lovely photo of you! Love the details and colours....just perfect! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥