The case file:
I used this Sketchabilities sketch. I love to combine the CSI files with the Sketchabilities sketches:
Here are some close ups:
I used the crackle stencil by Prima...applied some texture paste through the stencil and then added green and red embossing powder. I then used the heat tool to set it.
I am still trying my hand at mixed media and layering...I used the stitched stencil by Prima as well as some Crafters Workshop stencils that I inked.
Still a tad afraid of getting my hands dirty...so baby steps here.
I cut the holly with my Sillouette Cameo and then added some pearls for the berries.
I will be blogging my "word for 2015" later this week...still mulling it over in my mind.
Thank you for visiting my blog xx