Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

CREATE November

Hi Scrappy Friends,   I have been terrible at blogging lately...I just don't have time to spend online and I am forever late with posting my design team work.   Today I am sharing the pages I made for the November edition of the Scrapbook Generation CREATE magazine.  Remember this magazine is free for download HERE and you can download the free sketches HERE.  This month we had a colour challenge...and a challenge it was.  I ended up using Christmas patterned paper for an Autumn page.  The photos were taken in the Drakensberg in April 2013.


 Supply list:  Cardstock:  American Craft, Patterned papers:  Basic Grey Jovial; Organza Flowers: hand made by Lisa Gregory; Flowers/Leaves: Prima; Bling:  Prima; Alphabet: American Craft; "Autumn title":  Silhouette Cameo; Buttons from stash.


Some close ups:


I also made a single page layout based on the card sketch.  I love this challenge the most every month. I was inspired by the pennants and the hearts on the card sketch.

Supply list:  Patterned papers:  Teresa Collins; Cardstock: American Craft; Chipboard, bling, buttons, brads:  Teresa Collins;Quote: Kaisercraft; Title: Silhouette Cameo; Other: DMC Cotton.

Some close ups:
 I love that the Teresa Collins lines are complete with chipboard, brads, stickers etc.  This line is one of my favourite and I will be sad when it is all gone.

 I cut the title with the Silhouette Cameo and matted it.  The scroll below the photo was cut from a patterned paper.


Thank you for visiting...I do hope that I will get around to you soon.

xx

17 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!! These are both gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and the photos!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations! Love your choice of papers for the autumn double LO. The second LO is so clean and crisp. Love the striking double matted title. No mojo for me still. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pages! LOOOVE the double....when I see them I want to do them...then I forget! Love those little banners you've gotten on it:) And the 2nd...well, TC rocks - & with your brill styling....double whammy successful, I say!! LOOOOOVE those hearts:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful autumn !!! photos perfect, Lynette, and their design !!!
    I am delighted with the second page - this charming !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photos you chose - they so perfectly complement the layout, or is it the other way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such amazing photo's on both layouts Lynette! Fabulous designs and I love that the second page was made from a card sketch! Hope you are keeping well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice layouts with really really nice picture, especially the family photos, so so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both pages are really gorgeous Lynette! I really love that Autumn double pager...the photo's, the colouring and design are awesome! The single pager is a story of love and the papers just perfect too! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pages Lynette!! I love the colors you used on both layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes I do understand, blogging and creating come after life and family, but so nice to see your creations again.. both are beautiful and I would not have thought your autumn layout was using christmas papers, they look wonderful.. Take care and Happy December!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous page!!!! With the work you do and pace of life in general it is understandable that things like our scrapbooking and blogging take a back seat at time ... I certainly understand that and applaud you for all that you do do.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lynette, I hear you, I am so far behind Nd part of it is the time of year, but I feel so bad about not getting around and posting/blogging more oh such is life! Most important is to enjoy the moment right?

    Thanks for sharing your beautiful work and pictures

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such gorgeous autumn pages for these stunning photos!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful pages Lynette! Fantastic photos! Great mix of papers! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Don't fret about the lack of blogging - at least you are still scrapping. There is a lack of both going on at my place.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Not to worry about being late. It seems you are still ahead of me. Love these!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, another stunning double! I think I've said this before....you are the queen of doubles, Lynette! I always LOVE seeing your double pages....always so much to look at and admire, including the amazing photos!

    Love your single page too....and again the gorgoeus photo. You seem to scrap large photos so easily....something I struggle with. Will have to come to you for inspiration when I need to do bigger photos! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥