Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

CREATE magazine - September Edition

Hi Scrappy Friends,  Today I am sharing the pages I made for the September edition of the Scrapbook Generation CREATE magazine.  Remember this magazine is free for download HERE and you can download the free sketches HERE.  Here is the page:

Supply list:  Cardstock:  American Craft; Patterned papers:  Jillibean Soup; Stickers: Stereo Stickers; Title and diecuts; Silhouette Cameo; Other: Texture paste; Ranger Distress Inks, Prima Stamps.


One little close up:

I love working with bright colors when I do pages of my grandchildren.  I usually look for the photo that I want to use before thinking about the design.  I found that beach photos with relative neutral colors work perfectly when you want to use some bright colors.  

This photo was the inspiration for the colour challenge. 

I also used the card sketch that you will find in the magazine as inspiration for this page:
Supply list:  Patterned papers:  Teresa Collins (Urban Market); Gold foiled paper: Fancy Pants; Gold foiled vellum: My Minds Eye Necessities; Star sequins: Teresa Collins (Something Wonderful); Brads: Teresa Collins (Urban Market); Gold brad and arrow: My Minds Eye Necessities; Other: gems from stash, Prima stars template, Tim Holtz Distress Marker, Tim Holtz Distress Marker Spritzer, Silhouette Cameo.

Some close ups:
 I took this photo at an angle to show you the lovely effect of the gold papers and embellishments.

 I really have an addiction for Teresa Collins papers.  Every single new line is a must have.



Thank you for your visit...I appreciate your comments.

xoxo

17 comments:

  1. I adore both these pages Lynette, the embellishments on the beach one are so darn cute but I LOVE your design of the other one. Of course the photo's are fabulous, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again beautiful creations which your grand bambinos will treasure one day.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lynette these pages are beautiful. I love the bright colours and happy feel of the first. The second one has such a masculine feel. Just beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. I don't think I can pick just one thing to comment on - both these pages are full of creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing setting for your gorgeous photos special lady!!! Love everything about both pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pages very pretty Lynette!!! I can not single out one, they are both at their beautiful! Marine items in the first and gold, but even so restrained on the second page, love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are sooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love love the color schemes!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layouts amazes me everytime!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi how are things? I hope you are having a good week! These two layouts are lovely special moments in the photos and love the banners on the first! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always have great photos on your layouts, Lynette!! I love the design of both of your pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The layouts are beautiful and so are your precious family photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such lovwely warm familyphotos. They just pop on your pages. I find a good photo is quite important on a page. I don't mean that it always has to be a 'perfect shot' technically, but there should be something a little extra to draw you in. -Like the 'pure joy' in the first photo. :-) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, Lynette! These layouts are both absolutely gorgeous. I love the family photos that you used and the memories that you created here! Just wonderful, and so beautifully designed!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful pages Lynette...love them both! Love the beachy one...that lobster and jelly fish are just too cute! Gorgeous page! The second one is such a gorgeous boy page....love the colours and design. I have some of this collection still and really must use it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥