Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Over the moon for you - Teresa Collins (Daily Stories)

Hi friends,  Today I am sharing a layout with you made with my favourite line of papers from Teresa Collins.  I was the designated photographer at my youngest grandson's 2nd birthday recent.  My settings on my camera was all out and most of my photos were blurred.  I used this photo of my granddaughter Leane with her mommy.  You will see that the focus was on their faces with the rest of the photo being a blur.  I do love how this page turned out ;-)

Supplies used:  Cardstock:  American Craft;  Patterned papers:  Teresa Collins (Daily Stories); Butterflies, sequins, bling:  Teresa Collins (Daily Stories);  Wooden house:  Prima; Chipboard: Blue Fern Studios; Title: Kerri Bradford and cut with my Silhoutte Cameo;  Mask: Prima;  Trim:  Maya Rd (I think);  Other: Texture paste and paint.

I used this sketch by Laura Whitaker:

Some close ups:
I cut the heart and the scalloped circle with Quickutz dies and the Revolution diecutter.  I love the soft effect of the stenciled texture paste that I coloured a soft yellow.

A little cluster at the bottom of the page.  

The little wooden house was perfect.  I love the trim that I found in my stash...and the little row of sequins was added to cover up a messy glue line.

Thank you for visiting.

Lynette
xx
.

17 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful, the photo looks lovely and love how you have created the title too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. Perfect for a Mom and daughter.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gobsmackingly yummy! That bg work is soooo neat & perfect! I am not good at getting things perfect! And I adore those circles & the big title....it's all such delish eye candy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee the photo, the heart and all the circles!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet you were in heaven doing a girly page Lynette! The background masking is gorgeous as is the photo and all the feminine details. Stunning. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous page to house a beautiful photo!!!! I think I see a CASE coming along (again!!!!).

    Your pages always inspire me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet and pretty layout! Great photo of mom and daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet snapshot, and your page is so eye-catching, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So bright and happy - love your choice of papers and the sketch. How lovely to be scrapping just for fun. Especially love the title :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous layout Lynette!! I love your background and the contrast of the Black cardstock on your page!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fun and cheerful Lynette! Beautiful models too :) Love the pretty trimmings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing! That title is so splendid too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that texture paste in the background is so PERFECT! The whole page is great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That textured background just closes the deal so perfectly! Bummer about the pictures but I'm glad you were able to find some that were workable for scrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous page Lynette...and your stencilling is beautiful! Gorgeous photo too....and with that round chippie, they look like they are burstig out of the page...so super! Love the butterflies too....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just beautiful! I love this collection too <3 x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥